My car's been scratched .... again !

Davidtay

Neutral Newbie

maybe can start a thread on which carparks in sg got (suspected) vandalism? then we all can try 2 avoid these carparks where possible...

I also kenna, even tot mine is a old car... 3 stupid scratch within the same area.... thumbsdown.gifthumbsdown.gif .. After I kenna the 2nd scratch, I stop washing my car for a while, then kenna 1 more B***ard (uses a penknife) to scratch my rear passenger door.

I tot I was unlucky till I saw my neighbour's car... SFG plated.... 4 lines all the way from the front to the Rear... Really feel heart pain for the owner..

Neutral Newbie

no lah... that's not very kind to people there... they are there because of many other reasons beyond their control (social, family, economical, etc.) blush.gifunsure.gifunsure.gif

But these vandals... unimpressed.gifmad.gif .. they should exiled into some remote islands so that they do no more harm... rifle.gifwhip.gif

Neutral Newbie

not so much hatred, i think, but jealousy more likely... nice and shiny sure tioh liao that's why my car is always grubby, touch also hands black liao kekeke

regards,

inf1d3l

Neutral Newbie

mk 2? the other red one i guess...

nah, but i din expect a response so soon anyway,

missed last friday's classifieds listings.

regards,

inf1d3l