Great buys at the Motorshow 2004? Pls recommend!

Burpmonster

Hi to all, hear b4 that there are often many good deals at Motoshows....Any good lobangs you managed to find? Solar films, accessories, cars etc etc.......anything that is valued for $ at the Motoshow that you think is a must buy? Pls recommend. thumbsup.gif ......

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

The solar films have some discount. Huper Optik quoted me $630 for my honda city. B4 discount is 999. Nanolux quoted me $260 for econ package. B4 is $399

[gossip]

the mazda paper bags...nice and big...further more its free.........Some membership like the AA...not bad........the dura wipers....which has 5 years warranty.......

Of coz the stunt performance..........went there but the tickets are hot....miss it.....they limited tickets for each time slot......must go early to get them...its free........

Care to explain what is the econ package is all abt?...I very interested to commit if the price is ok too....wink.gif.....I heard that Nanolux is a ok brand......smile.gif

Hi to all, hear b4 that there are often many good deals at Motoshows....Any good lobangs you managed to find? Solar films, accessories, cars etc etc.......anything that is valued for $ at the Motoshow that you think is a must buy? Pls recommend. thumbsup.gif ......

1. I thought amazing glaze offers great discount on this patented car paint protection system. You can now forget about buttering (waxing) your car. You simply wash your car. Its a one-time $350 that I paid with paint gloss that last for 1-2years. It may even last longer if you take great care. Good for someone who does like to spend time and extra money to wax car.

2. Delphi synethic oil is $73.50 for 5 liters plus lucky draw, novetly pen and mouse pad. I bought two bottles.

Regards,

Hmmm ... what do you think? If you take 5 or 6 of them to replace the newsapapers that some of the brothers here uses when they go to Mount Faber or MacRitchie, it can be quite useful isn't it. Ahh .. those people @ Mazda are so thoughtful, aren't they? [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Brother brother ... what were you thinking? [sly][sly] I am saying those damn big Mazda paper bags can be use as a mat on the grass patch when brothers go to Mount Faber or MacRitchie for picnic. They are definitely more comfortable than newspapers mah. Don't you agree? [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Use newspapers as toilet paper? Cannot lah, I got sensitive ass! [blush][blush][blush]

[reply]

Hi to all, hear b4 that there are often many good deals at Motoshows....Any good lobangs you managed to

Any Solor film lobangs? smile.gif

Edited by Burpmonster

Neutral Newbie

you can check out the nanolux website. Its the one that cost $399. They will let u choose the from a range of films with varying heat rejection and tone that are under this package. i can choose films for the front windscreen and window with heat rejection of between 40% to 50%. The rear i m not sure cannot remember. The higher end package cost more as their heat rejection is higher. I was almost tempted to take up the huper optik package as its ceramic base. From their sales person, ceramic base film dun have the problem that metal films may face and thats discoloration. But in the end cost is a major factor and since nanolux offer life time warranty, i thus took it.

Bro, the $260 package you took up is only offered from the Motoshow only...isit?.......Cost a major factor for me too......Wanted to go My to do it but find it very troublesome.....Thks!

Delphi Brake DOT5.1 brake fluid. 1.0L $18 (before GST)

Usually >$20 if you buy outside so it is a good buy.

Cool n Lite gave me a good quote, perhaps you should ask them too.

↡ Advertisement