Toyota Owners please come in!

DarkLord

I am driving a 2005 camry, when suddenly engine logo appear on display, continued driving and smoke came out from hood. Now, engine overheated and can't be started. I was quoted ~$5000 for replacement of radiator and repair of head gasket.

Can I check what is the average price to replace radiator and top engine overhaul?

↡ Advertisement

Hello,

I just bought a 2011 T Vitz with nscp-w61 nav. system. I found a user manual however it is in japanese. Can anyone translate ? Or can anyone tell me how to change the language of the system from japanese to english? please [dead]

Picture attached! download.jpg

Bro,

リスト list

スキャン scan

プリセット preset

Understand?

I am driving a 2005 camry, when suddenly engine logo appear on display, continued driving and smoke came out from hood. Now, engine overheated and can't be started. I was quoted ~$5000 for replacement of radiator and repair of head gasket.

Can I check what is the average price to replace radiator and top engine overhaul?

Bro, radiator for a 1.5litre car is around 700+, Camry should be more expensive. I not sure about gasket but I think it shouldn't cost much for a part that is used as a buffer ...

More likely they charge you for things they can't see whether damaged or not but quote you just to be safe...

Just my own view...

Hi guys, since i will gettng a new ride soon. Looking trade with topup by buyer. Buyer will need to pay for workshop transfer if u need to.

Bought and installed a new left side non signal mirror last yr. Like new, mechanism is good like new. Right side also working fine.

As mentioned, willing to do a trade with topup by buyer for yr spoilt side mirror that cant turn but not broken.

Tyres still good, might ask workshop if they r taking in my tyres b4 i scrap in april. Will post pics of mirror and tyre tonite. Interested party can pm me if u want to trade with topup. Cheers.

Juz got my coe, hve to clear my stuff fast. Will try to upload pics tonite. Let me knw quick u if you have a spoilt side mirror with signal light that cant auto close. Also have a spare inboot 14" tyres to sell 2. Wnt to clear as much things as possible before drive to BM. PM me if interested. Thanks

Juz got my coe, hve to clear my stuff fast. Will try to upload pics tonite. Let me knw quick u if you have a spoilt side mirror with signal light that cant auto close. Also have a spare inboot 14" tyres to sell 2. Wnt to clear as much things as possible before drive to BM. PM me if interested. Thanks

Attached as promised.

As mentioned, spoilt mirror I can take in cos going to scrap. Mechanism spoilt I dnt mind but at least can use. The left side mirror assembly was bought@$128.40 on 11th Dec 2014. So mechanism response fast when u close it.

Left and Right side mirror assembly for one to one exchange for your spoilt but functioning assembly.

Grille was also replaced from the old 04 Altis Grille to the newer facelift 06 Altis Grille.

Will require cash topup for the exchange.

Let me know asap cos next week will be my last week. PM me

post-67923-0-30687100-1457583736_thumb.jpeg

post-67923-0-71549100-1457583743_thumb.jpeg

post-67923-0-62932800-1457583749_thumb.jpeg

post-67923-0-80352200-1457583767_thumb.jpeg

post-67923-0-27612100-1457583777_thumb.jpeg

post-67923-0-25061000-1457583786_thumb.jpeg

post-67923-0-95942900-1457583792_thumb.jpeg

post-67923-0-75103700-1457583798_thumb.jpeg

My06Altis.pdf

Edited by Sglanevo

Hi Bros

Just got an Altis from AD. I have some questions. After getting my car, I had fixed Car DVR where the guy helped me wire it internally and also did some Leg Space LED when door open. They did not tamper with original wires but only slot into existing cables (no cutting involve). Any one had any experience with the service center? Will they check on this during their service and will these void my warranty?

Hi Bros

Just got an Altis from AD. I have some questions. After getting my car, I had fixed Car DVR where the guy helped me wire it internally and also did some Leg Space LED when door open. They did not tamper with original wires but only slot into existing cables (no cutting involve). Any one had any experience with the service center? Will they check on this during their service and will these void my warranty?

From my SE, as long as there is no modification on the engine. But if the wiring causes a short circuit which resulted in fire then no warranty.

Hi Bros

Best is stick to original condition , otherwise Borneo motors will void warranty

Best is stick to original condition , otherwise Borneo motors will void warranty

So hand tied bcos of the warranty. Haiz.

Btw my SE also tell that a case with a Alphard that install Leds on his door short-circuited and whole car was burnt down. No warranty claim. The eletrical works may seem easy but once it causes dmg to your vehicle, then it a gone deal.

exactly, same feeling that I am facing.

So hand tied bcos of the warranty. Haiz.

Btw my SE also tell that a case with a Alphard that install Leds on his door short-circuited and whole car was burnt down. No warranty claim. The eletrical works may seem easy but once it causes dmg to your vehicle, then it a gone deal.

I think new cars ecu computer circuit sensitive Cannot anyhow tamper with it.

Any short circuit will cause the smart engine cannot start or causes fire and trip...

Guys do u know where to get those leds to replace the bulb type in the carboot and those in the car. I took out the led from my previous ride but didnt take out the attachement. Something similar to the attachment.

If there r bulbs from philips or osram that can juz replace them will be good. Cos it juz too dark at the boot.

post-67923-0-50031300-1458957760_thumb.jpeg