Toyota Owners please come in!

DarkLord

Neutral Newbie

Hello Greg Kang please Ctc me 90932248. I would be glad to share with you. Btw I'm selling my Camry which is the year you looking at. Thanks

Moreover I would say it's the cheapest 2.0L sedan to maintain in Singapore
↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Hello Greg Kang please Ctc me 90932248. I would be glad to share with you. Btw I'm selling my Camry which is the year you looking at. Thanks

Moreover I would say that it's the cheapest 2.0L sedan car in Singapore

Hi my car mileage is more than 130,000 and due end sep. I travel more than 70km on weekdays. Car condition is ok. I will certainly need a car. Would like to seek advice if is wiser to renew a 5yr coe and get a new car later or get a new one now. Will coe be cheaper in the next few yrs?

• Praise 1

Hi, anyone know if there is still a estima forum or chatgroup here in singapore?

been looking around and it doesn't seem to show up??

thanks!!

• Praise 1

hi guys, ' I just bought a 07 wish , shd be renewing COE anytime soon.

Since now wish club is like inactive, can't seem to know any lobang to replace some parts ... headlamps , led side mirror covers, and after market tail lamps, etc. ..

so I would appreciate any kind gesture from Wish gurus..

tks in advance..

Hi, you can go to audio concept at ubi lane 10,Blk 14, find Jeff. My wish had been upgraded from there. You can say Alvin recommend you
  • Praise 1

Hi bros, 

Uncle here new to this forum. Was asked by my lau hia dee to join here look see if got fellow die hard Toyota fan. 

I have driven 3 Toyotas in my life before. Including one being a 1987 Toyota Starlet XL that I drove for 12 years. Really full of memories and I luv the Toyota brand so much. 

Looking for old school die hard Toyota fans especially the Starlet group (brother Ah Lok Bedok and company) of the early 1990s that hanged out at Jalan Besar stadium long house and Pasir Panjang 88. Hope to find old friend and memories and stay in touch... [smash]

• Praise 1

Hi anyone had the car coating done at Borneo? Mine is pearl white, wondering the paint protection would help to prevent it fr turning yellow?

• Praise 1

Hi anyone had the car coating done at Borneo? Mine is pearl white, wondering the paint protection would help to prevent it fr turning yellow?

Never tried the BM one cos not much product info on it.

IIRC,  somewhere I've heard that by the the clear coat UV protection is down to 50% by the 5th year and 25% by the 10th year.

Myself, I would do a PPS with UV and regularly top up with a car wax or sealant with UV protection. 

I think pearl white is nice but can be quite hard to maintain. 

Edited by Kklee

Hi bro, my present car is same as yours and previous ride is pure white and facing this problem for many years. In my opinion. Other than having UV resistance coating on your car, a car cover is a must if you park outdoor for long hour.

There is a car cover in Autobacs developed by a team of Singaporean which can easily cover and fold back neaty within 3 mins as show on the video. You can check it out. Let us know if  you can find detailing/grooming retailer that can guarantee your pearl white car will not turn yellowish parking under direct sunlight. I'm interested to know. Cheers.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Hi guys,

Could anyone help that from where can I find parts for Toyota Corolla AE80/EE80? 

Any help regarding this will be highly appreciated.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Just bought a new car and trading in my 2005 Vios to dealer. Changed to a 15" Sports Rims, Upholstered my car seats and even the car mat. Willing to swap my almost new items with fellow Vios owners. Let me know if interested.post-196100-0-48712400-1509786703.jpgpost-196100-0-74745400-1509786703.jpgpost-196100-0-93311800-1509786703.jpgpost-196100-0-11467500-1509786704.jpg

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Hi, I got a Sienta back in Feb 17. Even as a fairly new car , I kept experiencing acceleration issue from a driving off position . You will need to step hard on the accelerator , the rpm goes high and the car move slowly . After a short moment , it will slowly surge forward . The workshop guys told me it’s a gear valve issue . It went in and out the workshop many times and the still issue still exists .

Can anyone advise please .

• Praise 1

I did my pps and water resistant coat with them. I don't know about yellowing cause it's only a 5 months old car. However I feel the water resist coat isn't as good as those I see outside. The water doesn't really flow away when I wash the car or when it rains unless it's really heavy.

Edited by EXis10z
  • Praise 1

Hi, I got a Sienta back in Feb 17. Even as a fairly new car , I kept experiencing acceleration issue from a driving off position . You will need to step hard on the accelerator , the rpm goes high and the car move slowly . After a short moment , it will slowly surge forward . The workshop guys told me it’s a gear valve issue . It went in and out the workshop many times and the still issue still exists .

Can anyone advise please .

hi, do join the Sienta FB group, link below. you may post your queries and the helpful bros and sis there will chip in. 

what did the WS guys do to solve the gear valve issue? warranty still valid? 

https://www.facebook...roups/sgsienta/

I did my pps and water resistant coat with them. I don't know about yellowing cause it's only a 5 months old car. However I feel the water resist coat isn't as good as those I see outside. The water doesn't really flow away when I wash the car or when it rains unless it's really heavy.

How much do Borneo charge? Btw, after coating PPS can go petrol kiosk wash car? Can still use their car shampoo or theirs is mama lemon?
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1