Toyota Owners please come in!

DarkLord

Hi guys!

If i go for test drive, will it affect how much discount another sales rep can give?

I really like Toyota Rav4 but i would like to test drive a few SUV to compare.

Off topic but Honda HR-V was my initial choice but i have read that the engines are loud and rides can be bumpy so...

Price difference is like 30+k :|

I PM you bro
↡ Advertisement

Hey, i PM you :D

Thanks to the bros who have given me their SE contacts. Deal with a very 爽快 SE for the Harrier, no need to haggle and waste time. Must be a record time for her to seal the deal. Happy to join the Toyota family!

Is it true that new car collection is not available on Sundays at Borneo Motors?

Collection on a Saturday is fully booked for the next 3 weekends.

7 minutes ago, Vinceng said:

Is it true that new car collection is not available on Sundays at Borneo Motors?

So many people buy toyota ah? Fully booked for the next 3 weekend! 😳 New car collection is only available from Mon-Sat at the collection centre de. BM also dont allow new car collection at the showroom.

On 7/11/2019 at 4:40 PM, J_k said:

Thanks to the bros who have given me their SE contacts. Deal with a very 爽快 SE for the Harrier, no need to haggle and waste time. Must be a record time for her to seal the deal. Happy to join the Toyota family!

Can share the SE contact please?  may i know what freebies the SE give at borneo moto?

4 hours ago, 13177 said:

So many people buy toyota ah? Fully booked for the next 3 weekend! 😳 New car collection is only available from Mon-Sat at the collection centre de. BM also dont allow new car collection at the showroom.

Yes,  you pay more,  but reliability definitely better than other brands 

4 hours ago, Vinceng said:

Yes. I checked with my SE before.. Sunday no delivery.

9 minutes ago, Derf8988 said:

Yes. I checked with my SE before.. Sunday no delivery.

Seems like if buy toyota car, need to take leave to go collect new car. High chance cannot get slot on sat. [rolleyes]

14 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Seems like if buy toyota car, need to take leave to go collect new car. High chance cannot get slot on sat. [rolleyes]

I got mine on Saturday because I don't want to waste my leave.

The delivery centre at west coast ferry road.. not v convenient for me..

I requested to collect at the ubi showroom even before I sign on the dotted line but they simply refused. Abit rigid.

Edited by Derf8988

1 hour ago, Derf8988 said:

I requested to collect at the ubi showroom even before I sign on the dotted line but they simply refused. Abit rigid.

You were lucky to get a slot on a sat which happened that your car got registered?! If your car is registered and the next available sat slot is 2 weeks later, dont think you would want to let your car parked at the collection centre la. West cost ferry road indeed quite an ulu place, unless you stay clementi or west coast area. Lol. BM should be flexible to allow customers to collect their new car at showroom and not restricted to only one place.

I am wondering how about others car brand, where is usually the place to collect new car? At showroom or? :huh: 

25 minutes ago, 13177 said:

You were lucky to get a slot on a sat which happened that your car got registered?! If your car is registered and the next available sat slot is 2 weeks later, dont think you would want to let your car parked at the collection centre la. West cost ferry road indeed quite an ulu place, unless you stay clementi or west coast area. Lol. BM should be flexible to allow customers to collect their new car at showroom and not restricted to only one place.

I am wondering how about others car brand, where is usually the place to collect new car? At showroom or? :huh: 

My SE told me I can collect my car late Feb 2019 but that is a weekday. I requested for 02 Mar 2019 (sat) but no slot. so I waited till 09 Mar.

They didn't register my car until 1-2 days before collection date (09 Mar).

I know Kah Motor Honda collect at showroom. The rest I am not v sure.

Edited by Derf8988

1 minute ago, Derf8988 said:

My SE told me I can collect my car late Feb 2019 but that is a weekday. I requested for 02 Mar 2019 (sat) but no slot. so I waited till 09 Mar.

They didn't register my car until 1-2 days before collection date.

I know Kah Motor Honda collect at showroom. The rest I am not v sure.

At least BM is flexible to delay car registration before 1-2 days car collection appointment. Although technically the car suppose to allocate to you continue to park at the carpark collecting dust. Lol.

Komoco collect at showroom. Lexus also collect at showroom. I guess only BM has a separate place strictly for new car collection?! 

On 9/16/2019 at 3:59 PM, Derf8988 said:

before you sign the dotted line, negotiate and ask for full tank petrol when they pass the car to you at west coast ferry, can ask right?

9 minutes ago, subprimelive said:

before you sign the dotted line, negotiate and ask for full tank petrol when they pass the car to you at west coast ferry, can ask right?

Heard no freebies when buy toyota car de?! Anyone got any freebies when buy toyota car from BM?

10 hours ago, subprimelive said:

I never thought of asking for full tank but i think abit hard. 

The day I purchase there is a promotion - $2k off all Toyota cars. Then I nego for another -$1k off. But I continue to make noise about no free car mat.. must go west coast ferry road take car bla bla bla.  In the end my SE gave me additional $500 off. So I accept and move on. 🙂 

↡ Advertisement