Toyota Owners please come in!

DarkLord

10 hours ago, 13177 said:

Heard no freebies when buy toyota car de?! Anyone got any freebies when buy toyota car from BM?

Toyota umbrella and iu cover consider freebies? 

↡ Advertisement

2 minutes ago, Derf8988 said:

Toyota umbrella and iu cover consider freebies? 

Thought this is quite a standard items to be given by most ADs de? Esp the IU cover, think this is a default item giving to all new car owners to advertise themselves?! Lol.

Check 3M film workmanship properly to make sure you have good view at night especially for rear screen.

So sad my Altis cannot program central lock to bypass my boot... unlock all only..

6 hours ago, Contented said:

Check 3M film workmanship properly to make sure you have good view at night especially for rear screen.

So sad my Altis cannot program central lock to bypass my boot... unlock all only..

I remember when boots still had the key slot, turning the slot to become horizontal allowed one to lock the boot and pulling on the interior boot release handle did nothing. 

Boot could only be unlocked with a key. And valet key couldn’t open the boot. 

7 hours ago, Contented said:

If the 3M film cannot have good view at night, will BM redo? Or maybe they tell you this is normal? 😂

20 hours ago, Mkl22 said:

I remember when boots still had the key slot, turning the slot to become horizontal allowed one to lock the boot and pulling on the interior boot release handle did nothing. 

Boot could only be unlocked with a key. And valet key couldn’t open the boot. 

Yes.. give the valet the 3rd key that cannot open boot... so good.. and central unlock don’t unlock boot...  

since there is keyless open for boot and level open why need to central unlock boot? No sense... haha

19 hours ago, 13177 said:

If the 3M film cannot have good view at night, will BM redo? Or maybe they tell you this is normal? 😂

Of course they will say is normal... halo effect! Trust me good workmanship will have smaller gap at demister strip which deflect less light.

On 9/16/2019 at 5:35 PM, 13177 said:

At least BM is flexible to delay car registration before 1-2 days car collection appointment. Although technically the car suppose to allocate to you continue to park at the carpark collecting dust. Lol.

Komoco collect at showroom. Lexus also collect at showroom. I guess only BM has a separate place strictly for new car collection?! 

Collecting at showroom mean less car sales... showroom don’t have big space for so many new car

Hi bros and sis!! New driver/buyer here.
Looking to get a second hand driver with < 3years to practice driving first. 
Looking at fit/jazz vs toyota vios vs suzuki swift/ suzuki sx4 hb. 
Looking at bang for buck (no need to be cheap for the sake of it) + safety + reliability + low fc. 
Any lobang?? Which to get? 

Edited by ahlurkerkia

And BM collection centre is a total disgrace. Don't even have a drop off porch, need to drop outside the gate to walk in. Not sheltered even. If raining, better run in fast, they will give you free umbrella with your new car, after u get wet. Expected more from a top selling brand. Looks like some VEP station or mob centre.

On 9/23/2019 at 2:39 PM, shawnigami said:

And BM collection centre is a total disgrace. Don't even have a drop off porch, need to drop outside the gate to walk in. Not sheltered even. If raining, better run in fast, they will give you free umbrella with your new car, after u get wet. Expected more from a top selling brand. Looks like some VEP station or mob centre.

Nowadays seems to lose the human touch with lousy customer service. I have to do my transfer of stuff from old car to new car under the hot sun. As you said if it rain how... BM getting lousy! 

Neutral Newbie

Hello I m a newbie to this site. I gained lots of knowledge about cars by using this site as a guess.

But recently I am needing some information about TOyota cars.

I heard from someone that Toyota will discontinued their domestic brands such a Premio and Allion recently. Is that news true or just another gossip?

Thank You.

On 9/21/2019 at 3:20 AM, Contented said:

Of course they will say is normal... halo effect! Trust me good workmanship will have smaller gap at demister strip which deflect less light.

Tell them it is not normal lo, and insists them to redo? Or you go outside and do your own solar film?

On 9/23/2019 at 2:39 PM, shawnigami said:

I think  the toyota collection centre have been there for decade liao. And even with such lousy collection centre, toyota still super popular over the decade lo. Lol. 

1 hour ago, 13177 said:

Tell them it is not normal lo, and insists them to redo? Or you go outside and do your own solar film?

Removed perfectly... I can only say very Poor quality check with BM... they don’t even clean the car properly when servicing... 

in fact, I start to feel disappointed with Toyota brand! A brand that I once trusted! 

21 minutes ago, Contented said:

Removed perfectly... I can only say very Poor quality check with BM... they don’t even clean the car properly when servicing... 

in fact, I start to feel disappointed with Toyota brand! A brand that I once trusted! 

Maybe you have too high expectation liao la?! So you mean they never wash your car properly?

↡ Advertisement