Toyota Owners please come in!

DarkLord

7 hours ago, Contented said:

No smart system... and old batch quality assurance is good! Confirm their quality and attitude this time round is low standard... i should not overconfident when buying this elegant.. should have check the features and get the basic one...

U seems to be very disappointed with this car

But u got it at a good deal la. Just like 1-2yrs ago, this elegant cost abt 120k. So enjoy ur ride 

↡ Advertisement

On 10/5/2019 at 1:02 AM, Kia7200 said:

U seems to be very disappointed with this car

But u got it at a good deal la. Just like 1-2yrs ago, this elegant cost abt 120k. So enjoy ur ride 

Where got good deal... civic now also cheaper than Altis... 

3 hours ago, Contented said:

Where got good deal... civic now also cheaper than Altis... 

Then y u bought altis.?

I seriously prefer civic lo

• Haha! 1

10 hours ago, Kia7200 said:

Then y u bought altis.?

I seriously prefer civic lo

I am Toyota fan...trusted the brand... not until now... start to feel shaken with.. Too complacent they become...

Technology adoption can be slow so that can always get the revised one when adopted and not use the old technology where others dumping away... I can’t believe they use old technology with known issue where newer technology already improved!  

On 10/7/2019 at 12:19 AM, Contented said:

I am Toyota fan...trusted the brand... not until now... start to feel shaken with.. Too complacent they become...

Technology adoption can be slow so that can always get the revised one when adopted and not use the old technology where others dumping away... I can’t believe they use old technology with known issue where newer technology already improved!  

For example ?

On 10/7/2019 at 12:19 AM, Contented said:

Toyota technology and features might not be good as compared with others brand, but at least toyota still give you reliable engine?! Think this is more important with fanciful technology. Esp if you are toyota fan, should able to accept what toyota all the while that they give to customers in their cars. Lol.

52 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Toyota technology and features might not be good as compared with others brand, but at least toyota still give you reliable engine?! Think this is more important with fanciful technology. Esp if you are toyota fan, should able to accept what toyota all the while that they give to customers in their cars. Lol.

You are right with engine but I hope it is still as reliable as before for this model. Need to pray hard..

I think the customer service and marketing for BM and Toyota play very important role to their reputation. If BM sell something call elegant please make sure it is really elegant!  I am damn disappointed with their smart system and integrity of meter readings... what’s else is wrong? Hmmm

28 minutes ago, RogerNg_185295 said:

He is just a Toyota hater,  who probably never even own an altis.  Troll perhaps?

Got love then got hate.. I cannot accept my Toyota QC can turn bad now... I think they lost direction now.... even Japan oversea customer service also blocked email... don’t face truth? 

32 minutes ago, Contented said:

Got love then got hate.. I cannot accept my Toyota QC can turn bad now... I think they lost direction now.... even Japan oversea customer service also blocked email... don’t face truth? 

Go to the service centre settle with them better right?

14 minutes ago, RogerNg_185295 said:

They cannot settle his problems la, thats why he is complaining. Lol.

15 minutes ago, 13177 said:

They cannot settle his problems la, thats why he is complaining. Lol.

Cannot be lah....this BM has been seling Altis for decades. They Cannot settle his problem or its himself who does not want them to settle his problems.

2 hours ago, RogerNg_185295 said:

Cannot be lah....this BM has been seling Altis for decades. They Cannot settle his problem or its himself who does not want them to settle his problems.

According to his complains, seems like since BM has been selling altis for decades and yet they never improve much and like going backwards instead of getting better?

19 minutes ago, 13177 said:

According to his complains, seems like since BM has been selling altis for decades and yet they never improve much and like going backwards instead of getting better?

It's a simple economy car. He should look at higher end conti cars if he wants improvement. 

23 minutes ago, 13177 said:

His major concern is the smart system cannot program not to unlock trunk centrally. When he unlock his door.. people can open his boots from outside which I agree is a concern if he frequently drive into Malaysia.

Actually if the car is design to work that way... we also cannot blame BM for saying that it is like that one or it is normal because they also can't do anything to change how it works.

I think he is more suitable for the standard version - only can open boots from the catch in the car or key fob.

I don't drive in Malaysia one. Can swap my standard with his elegance if he don't mind :P

Edited by Derf8988

3 hours ago, RogerNg_185295 said:

Design limitation... if I would have get standard edition, I will not have such issue... I over trust Toyota and thought elegant should be better than standard... never expect elegant tech add on don’t meet my expectation... 

6 minutes ago, Derf8988 said:

His major concern is the smart system cannot program not to unlock trunk centrally. When he unlock his door.. people can open his boots from outside which I agree is a concern if he frequently drive into Malaysia.

Actually if the car is design to work that way... we also cannot blame BM for saying that it is like that one or it is normal because they also can't do anything to change how it works.

I think he is more suitable for the standard version - only can open boots from the catch in the car or key fob.

I don't drive in Malaysia one. Can swap my standard with his elegance if he don't mind 😛

Oh...if it's built this way, nothing bm can do. And he did not know about that boot before he bought?

10 minutes ago, Derf8988 said:

I don't drive in Malaysia one. Can swap my standard with his elegance if he don't mind 😛

I am curious to know such feature which the trunk would auto unlock after the doors are unlocked found in others make/model as well? Or only altis has such feature?

↡ Advertisement