DarkLord

Toyota Owners please come in!

too loud/heavy lar.. haha.. gt pic..

sachs-25.jpg

↡ Advertisement

You got throw in your name in the purchases mehz? What nick are you using there? Those are just the "over the table" orders! Still got "underneath the table" ones lehz! sly.gif I won't do anything for the 1st 1000km. I expect to clear it within 3 days! sly.gif

Orrrz.. This one... Not really flushed nicely lehz! Well.. For almost the same price, why not Evo spoiler? The REX one then damn "loud"!! sly.gif

Huhz.. It's quite common what... Not only Toyotas do it k..

i 5 weeks 5000km veri fast liao leh.. u 3 days 1000km.. [sweatdrop]

i must bring in more mods liao lar.. if not sure kena catch up by u. [pirate]

↡ Advertisement

How you get your Thai spoiler then? One of these days, I planned to go Thailand to get the original Vios Turbo bonnet! Ai mai??

Haha.. Me still in NS. Going stock for some time first, then do some mods.. You go be my guinea pig first! Haha.. Joking dude.. [thumbsup][thumbsup]

sly.gif Don't make it a race lahz! Let's join forces and blow everyone away! bounce1.gifbounce1.gif

The bonnet is nice, just like your avatar! But how are you gonna bring it over? Fedex?

I scared by then very hard for you to follow liaoz! tongue.gif Start early, bro! The darkside beckons!

Take a trip there lorz! Gerger do clothing shpping, while I do mod shopping lorz!

where gt original sia.. unless u get from toyota ar.. haha.. dun go thailand now lar.. dangerous.. [:p] send someone there to die for u.. [dead] import it..

Not following anybody.. Just have to make do with what my pocket has! [thumbsup]

You go and mod till swee swee.. then when you upgrade you can sell me 2nd hand! That is.. if i also have not upgraded yet! [:p]

Not now lahz... Bangkok should be quite safe mahz! Yupz, get from Toyota Thailand!!

I'm in VOGS mah.. I think i joined earlier than you, just not very active there.

Did not join in any of the group purchases. Maybe you can help help PM me some of the lobangz? I'm looking at doing up the rims and grounding.. [thumbsup]

Ehz.. Then why you say first day of collection your car will look different then?

i oso not active there.. so far onli got 1 post .. [sweatdrop] where are the other toyota people?~!

They just had a DIY session for their grounding! Anyway, grounding is easy. Just DIY lorz!

Haha~ I think me too.. I think MCF is friendlier. The pple at VOGS tend to be more mod-orientated.. Not much lighthearted stuff. I go there when I need some technical info of stuffs only..

[jawdrop][jawdrop][jawdrop][thumbsup]
↡ Advertisement