Toyota Owners please come in!

DarkLord

I booked in end March for June shipment....

Nice bro! Sorry for the slow replies, I have limited posts per day.

So your SE managed to bid for your COE already?

↡ Advertisement

Nice bro! Sorry for the slow replies, I have limited posts per day.

So your SE managed to bid for your COE already?

My SE has not secured COE yet.

My SE has not secured COE yet.

Wah stress, any idea when? How much deposit did you give? Does it include the guaranteed COE?

Wah stress, any idea when? How much deposit did you give? Does it include the guaranteed COE?

My loan was approved after the previous bidding. Hence left with 5 biddings to go. I go for guaranteed COE because I don't want to end up paying 5k if register after July.....

My loan was approved after the previous bidding. Hence left with 5 biddings to go. I go for guaranteed COE because I don't want to end up paying 5k if register after July.....

I see bro, good choice anw. I'm sure you can get your car in June! I wonder how long does the dbs side take to approve the loan?

I see bro, good choice anw. I'm sure you can get your car in June! I wonder how long does the dbs side take to approve the loan?

My loan took 1 week to approve....

Edited by Chongsf

Neutral Newbie

Hi all, a newbie here. I got 2 questions

1) I am intending to get a Altis this week. Is there and freebies i can try to get from the AD?

2) what is the amt of downpayment normally needed to reserve the car?

Thanks in advance to the seniors!

1) I am intending to get a Altis this week. Is there and freebies i can try to get from the AD?

For both classic and elegance version, there is not much freebies that you can ask for.

If you are getting the classic version, you need to top up 1600 for solar film and leather seat. Request for antiglare and ensure the antiglare is pasted on top of the solar film

You need to pay 10700 to reserve the car...

Neutral Newbie

For both classic and elegance version, there is not much freebies that you can ask for.

If you are getting the classic version, you need to top up 1600 for solar film and leather seat. Request for antiglare and ensure the antiglare is pasted on top of the solar film

You need to pay 10700 to reserve the car...

Thanks bro for your advise!

Neutral Newbie

No problem. Which variant of Altis are you looking at.

I like the elegant but still thinking is it worth the 7k diff

I like the elegant but still thinking is it worth the 7k diff

For those who book the Altis now will be for June shipment. Most of the buyers are rushing to get a car before the expiry of the CEVS after June 2015. Hence the SE might advise you to go for guaranteed COE. Do you have a car to trade in with BM. If dun have, you have to top up 4k for guaranteed COE. If you choose non-guaranteed COE and BM register your car after June, you have to pay additional 5k due to the CEVS.... Pls take note....

Hi Everyone,

I'm new in here and needs advice

I own a Toyota Vios June 2006 registered car, mileage ~165,000

Can anyone advise me what is the most economical way to continue owning a car?

Extend 5 years COE? ~$35,000

Top up ~$30,000 to trade-up for a used car which left maybe 2-3 years?

What do you all think?

Thanks

Hi Skyez, I think Chongsf have already briefed and advised you on what to do.

Just want share my experience as well, yes after June there will be a price difference and I also heard during the "Hungry Ghost Festival", lesser people want buy car.

I just booked the elegance and BM throw us Solar Film and that Rain Stopper for free.

The reason why we chose the Elegance was because:

1. The rear mirror is anti glared to prevent car beams from affecting your judgement/ vision (I think this is very important for safety reasons)

2. Dashboard looks nicer with GPS and bigger consoles

3. Auto rain sensor

4. Start/Off Engine button which I find very important for a technological advance year we are in

5. Keyless door open

6. Etc (As I could not rmb the rest)

Hope it helps!

For those who book the Altis now will be for June shipment. Most of the buyers are rushing to get a car before the expiry of the CEVS after June 2015. Hence the SE might advise you to go for guaranteed COE. Do you have a car to trade in with BM. If dun have, you have to top up 4k for guaranteed COE. If you choose non-guaranteed COE and BM register your car after June, you have to pay additional 5k due to the CEVS.... Pls take note....

There will be a 2k discount for Guaranteed COE with BM as long as you are Toyota user.

BM pays half 2k for altis, and consumer pay 2k for GE!! Good right?

Hi Everyone,

I'm new in here and needs advice

I own a Toyota Vios June 2006 registered car, mileage ~165,000

Can anyone advise me what is the most economical way to continue owning a car?

Extend 5 years COE? ~$35,000

Top up ~$30,000 to trade-up for a used car which left maybe 2-3 years?

What do you all think?

Thanks

Hi Bro, it depends on the condition of your car.

I will prefer to scrap the car and buy a good used car, a better one than VIOs for yourself to enjoy. Nowadays new car too expensive to handle man.

Just wonder what is the current price for a new Altis :)

Roughly around 127k for elegance and 120k for classic ATM, but COE might be increasing after this month.

The prices are exclusive of the discounts given by AD/ Government Policy/ Scrap Value.

Head down to BM to check it out with the SE around next 2 weeks for the new COE to be implemented?

Hi Skyez, I think Chongsf have already briefed and advised you on what to do.

Just want share my experience as well, yes after June there will be a price difference and I also heard during the "Hungry Ghost Festival", lesser people want buy car.

I just booked the elegance and BM throw us Solar Film and that Rain Stopper for free.

The reason why we chose the Elegance was because:

1. The rear mirror is anti glared to prevent car beams from affecting your judgement/ vision (I think this is very important for safety reasons)

2. Dashboard looks nicer with GPS and bigger consoles

3. Auto rain sensor

4. Start/Off Engine button which I find very important for a technological advance year we are in

5. Keyless door open

6. Etc (As I could not rmb the rest)

Hope it helps!

For elegance model, solar film is included as part of the car..... I won't consider it as throw in free....

↡ Advertisement