Toyota Owners please come in!

DarkLord

There will be a 2k discount for Guaranteed COE with BM as long as you are Toyota user.

BM pays half 2k for altis, and consumer pay 2k for GE!! Good right?

Hi Bro, it depends on the condition of your car.

I will prefer to scrap the car and buy a good used car, a better one than VIOs for yourself to enjoy. Nowadays new car too expensive to handle man.

Roughly around 127k for elegance and 120k for classic ATM, but COE might be increasing after this month.

The prices are exclusive of the discounts given by AD/ Government Policy/ Scrap Value.

Head down to BM to check it out with the SE around next 2 weeks for the new COE to be implemented?

Please see sentence 5 & 6 of the price list. Sentence 5 say price does not include celebratory discount and sentence 6 say price exclude CEVS rebate....

And take note if you want the car to be registered before July, SE would recommend you to top up to guaranteed COE either 2k (if you have a car to trade in with BM) or 4k (if you do not have a car to trade in with BM). Another factor to consider.

↡ Advertisement

Please see sentence 5 & 6 of the price list. Sentence 5 say price does not include celebratory discount and sentence 6 say price exclude CEVS rebate....

And take note if you want the car to be registered before July, SE would recommend you to top up to guaranteed COE either 2k (if you have a car to trade in with BM) or 4k (if you do not have a car to trade in with BM). Another factor to consider.

just want to point out that if u pay $5k more for the july onwards registration, u will get back 2.5k in parf value at year 10. So in actual fact its just $2.5k. so topping up for $4k for guaranteed COE might not be a wise choice depending on how u see it..

just want to point out that if u pay $5k more for the july onwards registration, u will get back 2.5k in parf value at year 10. So in actual fact its just $2.5k. so topping up for $4k for guaranteed COE might not be a wise choice depending on how u see it..

Hi bro.... I agree with your statement... But please note that if you book the car now based on non-guaranteed COE, the submitted loan amount for approval is based on 40% of the car price after deducting all the discounts including CEVS rebate. Once the loan amount is approved and the car has to be registered after June, have to top up 5k in hard cash unless u include the 5k in the loan upfront.

Neutral Newbie

Just changed my rear bumper reflector to LED reflector with lights. It is a direct replacement of stock rear bumper reflector to lights. The LED reflector lights will enable your car to be seen more easily during night time or raining period to improve your safety so as to protect your loved one. Wires are connected to head light and brake light.

Suitable for Harrier, Camry, Wish, Picnic, Rush

PM me your contact number if you are interested

Bro, u got any lobang for camry headlights with Day running Lights?

My loan was approved after the previous bidding. Hence left with 5 biddings to go. I go for guaranteed COE because I don't want to end up paying 5k if register after July.....

I got the exact same case as you. My Sales told me that borneo did not managed to get a COE for me. Not even in the open market.. Still waiting.. sianz..

Bro, u got any lobang for camry headlights with Day running Lights?

I got the exact same case as you. My Sales told me that borneo did not managed to get a COE for me. Not even in the open market.. Still waiting.. sianz..

Today is the second COE bidding for April.... Hope you get your COE....

Just changed my rear bumper reflector to LED reflector with lights. It is a direct replacement of stock rear bumper reflector to lights. The LED reflector lights will enable your car to be seen more easily during night time or raining period to improve your safety so as to protect your loved one. Wires are connected to head light and brake light.

Suitable for Harrier, Camry, Wish, Picnic, Rush

PM me your contact number if you are interested

Does the vendor has the LED reflector lights for Altis....

Neutral Newbie

Can i check, i book altis with bm. We trade in our old altis with them, apart from the lta omv value which we will get back. Bm offset that rebates without indicating the scrap metal which i believe worth a few hundred dollar. So do bm give scarp metal rebate?

Has anyone got their deposit back after 6 unsuccessful bidding from BM? My contract ending end May and wonder if I have a chance to get my coe in the next 2 rounds....

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

hi folks,

anyone understands Japanese. My 7 yr old JDM Camry starts showing this message

“キーが 见つかりません“

when one of the passenger door is opened. It usually came up for a few blinks and then goes off. There is no regular interval that I can track.

I have changed the battery of my remote Control key. But it still light up as and when it prefers.

Can anyone advise what to do ?

Many Thanks.

hi folks,

anyone understands Japanese. My 7 yr old JDM Camry starts showing this message

キーが 见つかりません

when one of the passenger door is opened. It usually came up for a few blinks and then goes off. There is no regular interval that I can track.

I have changed the battery of my remote Control key. But it still light up as and when it prefers.

Can anyone advise what to do ?

Many Thanks.

These meant that your Camry is real JDM make!

• Praise 1

Can I check for those looking btw this 2 model altis & k3---> 6l/100km for altis and 6.8l/100km for k3

Actually which model is better fc?

Can I check for those looking btw this 2 model altis & k3---> 6l/100km for altis and 6.8l/100km for k3

Answer: Altis.

• Praise 1

You can do the calculation this way.

Altis:

6l/100km

1l/16.67km

K3:

6.8//100km

1l/14.7km

Apparently altis can cover more distance on 1 litre of fuel.

I compared both altis and K3. I choose altis over k3 is because of the following:

1. The rear of the K3 driver seat does not have the pocket to put stuff. According to the sales people, the driver seat is factory fitted and cannot be retrofitted.

2. The front design of altis looks nicerer than k3.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Hi all, anyone knows how good the servicing at Mova Automotive workshop is? Is it very expensive and not worth? Can share your experiences?

Since when is Altis 6l/km.

Toyota states 6.5l/km

Which is 15.3km/l

Today is the second COE bidding for April.... Hope you get your COE....

Does the vendor has the LED reflector lights for Altis....

Yes, we can install bumper LED lights for Altis, please pm me for details