Toyota Owners please come in!

DarkLord

(edited)

Hi people,

Any reviews on the 2015 Corolla Axio?

http://www.sgcarmart.com/new_cars/newcars_photos.php?CarCode=11325

I have driven a 08 model for the last 5 year (bought a used one) before changing to another car. To be honest, I feel the new design Axio looks very ugly, but under the hood, you have the power you need. If I am not wrong the engine is the same as Thai made Vios and PI Allion. If you can spare an addition few thousand more, you might want to consider Allion instead.

Edited by Axeman24
↡ Advertisement

I have driven a 08 model for the last 5 year (bought a used one) before changing to another car. To be honest, I feel the new design Axio looks very ugly, but under the hood, you have the power you need. If I am not wrong the engine is the same as Thai made Vios and PI Allion. If you can spare an addition few thousand more, you might want to consider Allion instead.

Having driven toyota vios ncp42, I feel that most bb auto cars are lacking in power..

hi folks,

anyone understands Japanese. My 7 yr old JDM Camry starts showing this message

キーが 见つかりません

when one of the passenger door is opened. It usually came up for a few blinks and then goes off. There is no regular interval that I can track.

I have changed the battery of my remote Control key. But it still light up as and when it prefers.

Can anyone advise what to do ?

Many Thanks.

You sure the characters are correct? How do you type out the jap characters when you don't understand it? I know a bit of jap and the message seems to say the "key is not able to be found"...

Neutral Newbie

Does anyone know where can I download a soft copy or where to get a printed copy of Owner Handbook?

Also, is there any active Toyota forum which owners exchange info and/or sell used parts?

hi guys… just got a 2nd hand rush and my initial check by a trusted and detailed mechanic was, steering rack issues (he says noisy, needs to replace), valve cover gasket & oil sump gasket leaking so should replace. Quoted an exorbitant 1.5k…

Almost gave me a heart attack. Any advice from Rush experts please? I am thinking of buying parts and then have the labour done in JB.

One other thing, I've read quite a few forums that say that the car engine / drive is noisy and loud and i would say it is so when i am accelerating or when the engine break happens or when it drops down to gear 1 / 2 (i am not sure) from a cruising 80-100km per hour. I don't feel a jerk in the car but i feel the vibrations through the soles of shoes.. which is at times.. kinda extreme i think? (I used to drive a saloon so it's much smoother and quieter). Is this quite normal for an 8 year old rush?

any advice on anything else i should look out for? I've trawled the forums and would appreciate any good experienced advice here…

Thanks in advance!

Neutral Newbie

If you just got the car, it should still be covered under the new lemon law (for 6 mths?)

Try go back to your seller and negotiate a win-win resolution?

Hi everyone. Which workshop do you all recommend for my 2005 Altis? Need to change my 4 shock absorbers and front lower arm. Was quoted $800 for the 4 shocks and labour, so planning on getting the parts from stockist and going to another workshop to fix.

Turbocharged

Heard altis std now going for $99k... how much is renewing coe now?

Current PQP I suspect around $60k. Maybe tomorrow I go check in O.M. if I can.

Heard altis std now going for $99k... how much is renewing coe now?

Hahaha. Borneo Motors is repeating history again, like in Feb 2015, whereby buyers were asked to top up.

$99K is possible to secure, only if COE drops to $50K or lower.

Hahaha. Borneo Motors is repeating history again, like in Feb 2015, whereby buyers were asked to top up.

$99K is possible to secure, only if COE drops to $50K or lower.

Now got more details.. its $108k guaranteed coe for Elegance model.

I am a happy owner of Toyota Camry. I choosed it 'cause I have read a lot of good reviews on carveh.com. It's definitely a good car to buy and the redesign really works. The sporty interior and exterior along with the larger wheels add to a premium driving experience. The steering is amazingly responsive for a sports car and any stiffness is absent.

Hi, was looking at the PI Corolla Axio and was tempted by the attractive features and price. However, as it is a PI car, I'm a bit worried about the warranty and servicing as well as the availability of spare parts. Anyone can give me advice whether to buy it?

Hi, was looking at the PI Corolla Axio and was tempted by the attractive features and price. However, as it is a PI car, I'm a bit worried about the warranty and servicing as well as the availability of spare parts. Anyone can give me advice whether to buy it?

no worries buying PI corolla Axio... Toyota is a good brand... you just have to worry about getting it from the RIGHT PI... reputable ones... not those fly by night type..

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Hi, im a new owner of the Axio 1.5 X ,

am wondering, what is this 2 button for? this picture i got it online but these exact 2 buttons, whats the function? Am loving the car very much!

Also, is there any user manual in English for the axio 1.5x facelift model ?Auto transmission. been searching but cant find

Neutral Newbie

Hi, am a new owner of Toyota estima. Got a question on the instrument panel lights that I can't seem to figure out. Can I turn on the instrument panel light without turning on the front lights? For daytime driving.

TIA!

↡ Advertisement