Need advice on Blaupunkt MP3 HU

Room430

Neutral Newbie

I want to change the stock Blaupunkt CD HU in my new ride to one that can play MP3. Have to stick to Blaupunkt brand cos need to work with the built-in Blaupunkt CD-changer.

Can anyone recommend a good Blaupunkt MP3 HU model? (don't need DAB stuff). Also, which dealer/installer to recommend to do the switch?

Thanks in advance.

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Try go to this Blaupunkt home page to read more on the diff model [:)]

http://www.blaupunkt.com.sg/index.asp

Y don't the DAB Stuff [confused] U don't like Digital Radio [confused]

For e.g., I saw @ MS 2004, DAB52 selling @ $399

Gotta DAB and also play MP3, kill 2 birds with 1 stone [thumbsup]

Going forward DAB will probably take over the normal radio [laugh]

My $0.02 [sunny]

Neutral Newbie

Yah, I talked to Chuan Hi-Fi and Ah Chuan also recommended me the DAB52.....

What? It's only $399 during MS? furious.gif Now it's around $650..... hmmm..... maybe wait till the DAB54 comes out then the price will drop again...... ?? confused.gif

Neutral Newbie

Yah, that's why the old stock of DAB52 needs to be sold off at lower price to make way for DAB54....... but I missed the MS sale [bigcry] ........ now cannot even afford the DAB52 [blush]

Neutral Newbie

For the DAB52 i think they need a special antenna to function. Not sure if the above website they include or not. I have checked out that there is a shop that sells the same price as the MS promotion.

DAB52 and antenna included selling at $399. NOt inclusive or installation.

Neutral Newbie

Yes the DAB need a special Antenna that put @ glass panel to receive Digital Signal [thumbsup]

The website is not a website, it's acutal another forum in which someone trying to sell off [:p]

Care to shred some light on the shop [confused]

Thx [cool]

Saw a retailer last week at the Hi Fi Show demoing the Blaupunkt Car Stereo.

They had a CD/MP3 head unit with built-in DAB for $499 if I am not wrong. Could not locate the name card.... [:/]

Hi Fi Show at Meridian Hotel (Orchard) last weekend.

Mainly High End Audio, Home Theatres and some Car Audio.

I think I got the name card liao.

Chuan Hi-Fi & Car Accessories

4 Braddell Road

Tel: 62870035

Mr How Yun Quan

Can check with them.

I want to change the stock Blaupunkt CD HU in my new ride to one that can play MP3. Have to stick to Blaupunkt brand cos need to work with the built-in Blaupunkt CD-changer.

Can anyone recommend a good Blaupunkt MP3 HU model? (don't need DAB stuff). Also, which dealer/installer to recommend to do the switch?

Thanks in advance.

Why dont u sell off the in dash cd-changer and get a new set maybe pioneer HU with cd-changer. Ur in built cd changer is dsc 09? 5 disc type? If u selling, I may be interested cos I using blaunkpunkt atlanta cd-34 player and need a changer. Either I buy this in dash changer or I trade in and change whole set to pioneer or alphine cd/mp3 player with cd changer. But if I use my current one with dsc-09, I cannot play mp3s.

Edited by Xiaogary

Neutral Newbie

I don't think I want to sell off my changer, but I know someone who may sell off his DSC-09 changer. [idea] If you really want, I'll check with him......... but how much you're willing to offer for the changer? [confused] I'll check with him and get back to you. [:)]

Neutral Newbie

Hi sry for the late reply, the shop is at jurong east near to the swimming complex. they dun have the stock there, so i think you will need to ask them to order for you.

↡ Advertisement