Honda Owners..... Pls Check In..

Redz

Booked a Fit with PI in Jan, 6 bids guaranteed, last bid is Apr 1st round. SE said car is already in SG but till now COE still haven't get. Guys, do you think I will be lucky enough to get car before the 6th bid?

Maybe u can mention which pi u bought from..

About the 6 bids.. .did ur agreement write 6 bids guaranteed WITHOUT topup?

.if so... yes u will get on ur 5th or 6th bid most likely.. ..

If agreement never write without topup.. den get ready to topup base on the cap bidding written + difference over the Coe bidder.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

The latest 1.3 petrol Fit and Jazz, exterior appearance is it the same? Are your Fit with Sensing.. Not many members mentioned about the Sensing version.. Which to find out more, interested in Fit/Jazz too.

mine no sensing, most basic version. I think the hybrid version come with sensing and its 10k more than petrol version.

looks wise I think is the same, interior also the same except for the steering wheel, the jazz comes with stereo control and padel shift (on a jazz!)

my friend booked a jazz 1.3 from KH same day as me, secure COE next day and but car delivery in Apr. now we trying to see who get the car first. LOL.

Maybe u can mention which pi u bought from..

About the 6 bids.. .did ur agreement write 6 bids guaranteed WITHOUT topup?

.if so... yes u will get on ur 5th or 6th bid most likely.. ..

If agreement never write without topup.. den get ready to topup base on the cap bidding written + difference over the Coe bidder.

got write is 6 bid w/o topup in the sales agreement.

so far I think last 3 rounds the PI never even bid at all.. guess they are hoping for the catA price to drop below 25k

Edited by someonekarl

mine no sensing, most basic version. I think the hybrid version come with sensing and its 10k more than petrol version.

looks wise I think is the same, interior also the same except for the steering wheel, the jazz comes with stereo control and padel shift (on a jazz!)

my friend booked a jazz 1.3 from KH same day as me, secure COE next day and but car delivery in Apr. now we trying to see who get the car first. LOL.

so far I think last 3 rounds the PI never even bid at all.. guess they are hoping for the catA price to drop below 25k

Usually their max bid at 21-22k... only until the last bid or 2nd last they see if possible to hit within their cap.. if not then LL they have to secure next round...

Imagine 1 car save 3-4k.. 20 cars they help their boss save that $$ so they have a big fat bonus next yr cny... lol

Hi guys,

Sorry to hijack thread. I'm new to this forum and need some advice from you bros.

Any idea on where to buy genuine Honda spare parts at a good price?

I just hit my side skirt (Honda Civic) badly and it has to be replaced.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. :) 

Thanks and regards,

CL

• Praise 1

Bleh tyre rotation and balancing at KM is 50 bucks

Read about the Honda Fit 1.3 GF petrol, there are Trust Motoring Edition and normal PIs edition. What are the differences between the two? Prices are 64k vs 68k.

If you are getting the fit, get a hybrid, if you want petrol, go km buy jazz

• Praise 1

Welcome myself to Honda family

First time car buyer .. Just went to KM to get a 1.3 Jazz . 

Quite happy with the test drive. I got the 71K version, comes with leather seats and other features. 

Was told will get the car by Early May. Cant wait !

• Praise 1

Welcome myself to Honda family

First time car buyer .. Just went to KM to get a 1.3 Jazz . 

Quite happy with the test drive. I got the 71K version, comes with leather seats and other features. 

Was told will get the car by Early May. Cant wait !

Enjoy your ride :)

Hi guys,

Sorry to hijack thread. I'm new to this forum and need some advice from you bros.

Any idea on where to buy genuine Honda spare parts at a good price?

I just hit my side skirt (Honda Civic) badly and it has to be replaced.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. :) 

Thanks and regards,

CL

Try Thian Seng

https://thian-seng-motors.business.site/

• Praise 2

Fit come with touchscreen panel and keyless start aka push start

Jazz 1.3 is the base spec that does not come touchscreen panel and push start

• Praise 1
  • Dislike 1

(edited)

Hi all, wanna ask, if I book my ride this month, whats the ETA? Looking at HRV DX...

To answer my own qns, may 2019. Went down to book my ride today.

Was trying to squeeze as much freebies from them since they can’t do much on the price. SE was friendly and quite str8 forward about what he can offer and what he can’t...

6 bid guarantee, std promo

6 mth Road tax, std promo

5 yrs unlimited warranty, 3 yr servicing, std,

Solar film

2-ch car cam

Floor mat

+500$ off list price

SE mentioned only LX, midnight blue has ready stock.

Edited by Stalk3r

Anyone ordered since last year Dec got their ride from km yet?

I ordered a CRV in Jan during the motors how and got the car in early Feb. About 1 month wait.

Was given an open cat coe as part of promotion.

Nice, I booked my city in Xmas day, delivery date will be april but didn't mention April when. My SE asked me check with her on mar, but she say even though some city arrived but had not allocate the stock to her yet

To answer my own qns, may 2019. Went down to book my ride today.

Was trying to squeeze as much freebies from them since they canât do much on the price. SE was friendly and quite str8 forward about what he can offer and what he canât...

6 bid guarantee, std promo

6 mth Road tax, std promo

5 yrs unlimited warranty, 3 yr servicing, std,

Solar film

2-ch car cam

Floor mat

+500$ off list price

SE mentioned only LX, midnight blue has ready stock.

Sun shield never ask?

You share a lot...But which PI you buy from?
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1