Honda Owners..... Pls Check In..

Redz

Hey guys,

I'm offered the below package for Fit Hybrid.

Price: $81,020

Freebies:

Pioneer DVD with BT

Reverse Cam and Sensor

Original floormat

leather seats

6 mth road tax

Free IU

1 guaranteed coe w/o top up.

Is this a fair package? As coe now downtrend, should i wait for the next result to see if the price will lower?

Thanks in advance!

How much is your Coe guaranteed at, and is there any rebate?

Accessories wise, no sports rims, front/rear DVR camera?

Warranty how long? 1st or 3rd party?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

How much is your Coe guaranteed at, and is there any rebate?

Accessories wise, no sports rims, front/rear DVR camera?

Warranty how long? 1st or 3rd party?

Coe guaranteed 1 bid, no rebate or top up.

Accessories dun have sports rim or camera.

Warranty 5 years or 100k km with the PI.

Thanks in advance!

• Praise 1

Coe guaranteed 1 bid, no rebate or top up.

Accessories dun have sports rim or camera.

Warranty 5 years or 100k km with the PI.

Thanks in advance!

So if Coe drops you're still paying a fixed price as there is no rebate. Think about it

So if Coe drops you're still paying a fixed price as there is no rebate. Think about it ð

Warranty wise, the PI will definitely provide you. The question is whether is it their own warranty or outsourced to a 3rd party workshop? (Most commonly being M*M, Opt*ma W*rks, H*tachi).

Is your engine and gearbox fully covered as indicated inside the warranty booklet? (Is the PI able to show you the booklet before you sign the deal?)

Yea, waiting for coe result today. Fingers crossed.

Warranty is with a third party workshop thou.

Will take note to scrutinise the warranty booklet when I sign.

Thanks bro!

Is it worth paying 4.5k more to get 10 years unlimited warranty from PI or would 5 years/100km warranty be good enough?

Is it worth paying 4.5k more to get 10 years unlimited warranty from PI or would 5 years/100km warranty be good enough?

I think PI or AD would give excuses for warranty

I say take the 5 years

• Praise 1

(edited)

I think PI or AD would give excuses for warranty

I say take the 5 years

I agree....they may say it's due to wear and tear ..better keep the 4.5k and keep it aside for any parts fault...but so long as u dont bash the engine or drive wildly, unlikely that major parts will need repair other than wear and tear. Also need to know their t&c for the 10 yr warranty. Do u need to go back to the same workshop for servicing for 10 yrs so warranty wont void? Also good to know which workshop and google its reputation Edited by WangWang888
  • Praise 1

(edited)

Hi, while searching for a PI, many stated their terms like "2 bid guaranteed COE without top-ups, Cat A rebate at $23K."

What does "Cat A rebate at $23K means?

Edited by Kityip
  • Praise 1

Hi, while searching for a PI, many stated their terms like "2 bid guaranteed COE without top-ups, Cat A rebate at $23K."

If COE below the rebate level, return you the difference
  • Praise 1

2 Bid means no ready stock.

Rebate at $23k means below $23k you get dollar for dollar rebate, which also means the PI is bidding at $23k for you, predicting coe to drop to $23k.

No top up means no need you to top up if you don't want to secure your Coe anything above $23k. Deposit will be refunded to you.

CAT A coe cut by 700+ for the next quarter and CAT A is expected to shoot up to $28.5k for the next bid (1st bid of Aug).

By the way, $23k rebate is as good as no use. Ask for $28k rebate.

Rebate at $23k means below $23k you get dollar for dollar rebate, which also means the PI is bidding at $23k for you, predicting coe to drop to $23k.

No top up means no need you to top up if you don't want to secure your Coe anything above $23k. Deposit will be refunded to you.

CAT A coe cut by 700+ for the next quarter and CAT A is expected to shoot up to $28.5k for the next bid (1st bid of Aug).

Alex, thank you for your information

You sure not?

u troll ?

• Praise 1

You sure not?

Replying to your highlighted in red on my post.

Which dealer would sell a 2 bid when they have VAC ready stock? Unless they are bidding at an amount lower than the current Coe.

Very simple to find out whether if what I say is true.

1) Get the dealer to show the physical car at the warehouse with the chassis number

2) Tally the chassis number with the VAC approval letter from LTA

As for the no top up part, it depends on how much the Coe is tagged to the car the price is sold at.

• Praise 1

I might be wrong, but I don’t think deposit will be refunded to you if you don’t want secure COE leh.

Hi gd mornng bros.

Would just like to check, I have just gotten a 2019 Fit 1.3 GF-package from PI. Car works wonderful, FC is amazing, but there is just one thing that is annoying me on a daily basis. Thus, would like to get your advice.

My AC compressor cyclics on and off every 8-10 seconds, and the vibration + metallic clicking noise it makes when it turns on/off is pretty audible. I checked with my bro-in-law who also collected his new Fit same time as me, and althought the cyclic motion is still present, his is less frequent (maybe every min or so) and the vibration/noise is not so loud as compared to mine.

I brought to workshop to check, they said its normal. Because its the compressor maintaining the correct pressure (which i researched online and its true, talk about learning something new everyday haha!) Funny thing is, after googling, seems like this is an issue which most Honda owners faced overseas. But a part of me just cannot accept the intermittent vibration and metal clicking sound since this is a new car.

So, just wanna check with bros here, is this issue normal for Honda cars? Should i just try to ignore it, or can i flag this as a defect?

Thanks in advance!

Lim

Hi gd mornng bros.

Would just like to check, I have just gotten a 2019 Fit 1.3 GF-package from PI. Car works wonderful, FC is amazing, but there is just one thing that is annoying me on a daily basis. Thus, would like to get your advice.

My AC compressor cyclics on and off every 8-10 seconds, and the vibration + metallic clicking noise it makes when it turns on/off is pretty audible. I checked with my bro-in-law who also collected his new Fit same time as me, and althought the cyclic motion is still present, his is less frequent (maybe every min or so) and the vibration/noise is not so loud as compared to mine.

I brought to workshop to check, they said its normal. Because its the compressor maintaining the correct pressure (which i researched online and its true, talk about learning something new everyday haha!) Funny thing is, after googling, seems like this is an issue which most Honda owners faced overseas. But a part of me just cannot accept the intermittent vibration and metal clicking sound since this is a new car.

So, just wanna check with bros here, is this issue normal for Honda cars? Should i just try to ignore it, or can i flag this as a defect?

Thanks in advance!

Lim

This is normal for honda cars for the ac compressor to kick in every now and than. this is not any issue. dont worry is not defect.

just enjoy your new ride.  [;)]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1