Honda Owners..... Pls Check In..

Redz

Any of your honda cars has lock/unlock side mirror fold/unfold ?

Izzit must program to have this features? Must pay ?

Assuming its from KM

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

I told SE that I wanted to void the contract if nothing can be done but he said my deposit will be forfeited...guess I'll make an official complaint to the management then.

If it really affects you, take up the case with small claims court and back charge the fee to the defendant. See if they dare to play punk with contracts.

If it really affects you, take up the case with small claims court and back charge the fee to the defendant. See if they dare to play punk with contracts.

For now I'm keeping my fingers crossed and hope it all goes well. The thing is if I don't secure my COE in the next 5 bids, then I guess it's another thing to worry. Sigh. Of all the negotiations, didn't think about guaranteed COE.

Assuming its from KM

I know the new 10th gen Civic has those feature. Not sure about others though.

hi all, not sure if this is the place to post, but I am looking at the Honda City and hoping to get introduced to a good SE. I walked in KM Leng Kee last weekend and didnt like the attitude of the SE. Appreciate it. 

P.S. realised there isnt much talk on the honda city?

hi all, not sure if this is the place to post, but I am looking at the Honda City and hoping to get introduced to a good SE. I walked in KM Leng Kee last weekend and didnt like the attitude of the SE. Appreciate it. 

hi Limkun24...pm you already.

Assuming its from KM

my car doesn't have this. someone said can install 3rd party module. But officially i think don't have such a feature from KM.

Looks not bad from the rear. 

I guess most people usually focus on the jazz bah for honda. 

Hyundai elantra maybe a better deal for a B&B sedan.

my car doesn't have this. someone said can install 3rd party module. But officially i think don't have such a feature from KM.

Looks not bad from the rear. 

I guess most people usually focus on the jazz bah for honda. 

Hyundai elantra maybe a better deal for a B&B sedan.

Think depends on individual feel of the car bah.. For me, I chose a CITY without even sparing a second thought for Elantra. The feel of the hyundai engine just doesn't resonate with my butt and leg. Feels very unrefined imo maybe because of its weight. One man's meat may be another man's poison. Hope Limkun24 can find his perfect SE.

Hi,

Must go outside workshop to add the module for auto fold for side mirror if u like to have this feature when Lock and unlock. I installed for my 2015 Jazz for 60 bucks. Hope that helps.

Got my Honda City last dec, so far still enjoying the ride. 1st choice was Mazda 3 for the looks, but 2 most important woman in my life swayed my decision to Honda City as the back seats were more comfortable and spacious than the M3.

Hello everyone.. I am new here and would like to share my new chapter with Hondaians..

I finally placed a booking on the new Honda Civic 1.6 after the third visits to KM. My wife and I were struggling between the Civic and the Altis for a long time. We finally made a decision because my SE called me to go down for a test drive as the Civic 1.6 just arrived.

My wife and I went down immediately after work. After viewing the car and test driving the car... No need say so much.. Civic looks better.. Drives better.. More power.. And is quieter..

We are also impressed by the SE's patience and professionalism, always smiling and so cheerful (My wife and I are really fussy customers). We signed on the spot (Although it is 3rd visit la..)

Those who are keen on the new Civic.. Go take a look.. Really very nice

Hello everyone.. I am new here and would like to share my new chapter with Hondaians..

I finally placed a booking on the new Honda Civic 1.6 after the third visits to KM. My wife and I were struggling between the Civic and the Altis for a long time. We finally made a decision because my SE called me to go down for a test drive as the Civic 1.6 just arrived.

My wife and I went down immediately after work. After viewing the car and test driving the car... No need say so much.. Civic looks better.. Drives better.. More power.. And is quieter..

We are also impressed by the SE's patience and professionalism, always smiling and so cheerful (My wife and I are really fussy customers). We signed on the spot (Although it is 3rd visit la..)

Hi 10th generation already arrived? How much does the se offer u and any freebie given? I might plan to go down today if the display unit already available now thx

Hi 10th generation already arrived? How much does the se offer u and any freebie given? I might plan to go down today if the display unit already available now thx

Yup the 1.6 is available for test drive at both showrooms.

Plan to enquiry at leng kee KM anyone has good SA can be recommended ? Wish to find the humble & patient one with no hard push sale as I not rush to get the ride :) TIA.

Plan to enquiry at leng kee KM anyone has good SA can be recommended ? Wish to find the humble & patient one with no hard push sale as I not rush to get the ride :) TIA.

I went in as a walk-in customer today with my family to Kah motor showroom at Leng Kee rd today but no one seems to be interested to attend to me. Seems like they have more than enough customers to deal with or maybe need to make appointment before going down to avoid disappointment. Just my little 2 cents. 

I went in as a walk-in customer today with my family to Kah motor showroom at Leng Kee rd today but no one seems to be interested to attend to me. Seems like they have more than enough customers to deal with or maybe need to make appointment before going down to avoid disappointment. Just my little 2 cents.

That is bad.... Thought there shall be more SA available to srrve the customer during crowd in weekend? So do u happen request the test drive on new civic :)

That is bad.... Thought there shall be more SA available to srrve the customer during crowd in weekend? So do u happen request the test drive on new civic :)

There were quite many SA. Some were busy while some just stood there waiting for nothing. 

I approached one of the SA ladies to asked about the pricing. She wasn't proactive to assist me at all. Gave me that kind of "you want to buy then buy, dont want to buy then leave" kind of haolian attitude. Quite pissed off and then just left!

Hi plan to go down leng kee to jave a look on new civic dont mind share m which SA u are deal with? TIA

There were quite many SA. Some were busy while some just stood there waiting for nothing.

I approached one of the SA ladies to asked about the pricing. She wasn't proactive to assist me at all. Gave me that kind of "you want to buy then buy, dont want to buy then leave" kind of haolian attitude. Quite pissed off and then just left!

Agreed with u...i will do the same if in the same scenario :@
↡ Advertisement