5th and present ride - Honda Jazz

I am so glad that I am driving a Honda again!  [laugh]

Honda owner Checking in...

1st ride - Honda Civic

2nd ride - subaru impreza

3rd ride - Honda Fit

upcoming ride - Honda Shuttle

Hello Sgt! Ho say bo?

Why shuttle? Can share how much u got it ma?

Not yet bo lui leh, still considering options now.

If on a budget, can consider Attrage mah. lowest depreciation.

Nice that you still remember me. So many years liao.

But I still have no idea who you are. lol.

If on a budget, can consider Attrage mah. lowest depreciation.

Nice that you still remember me. So many years liao.

But I still have no idea who you are. lol.

Cos u tekan me almost 20 years ago ma so I sure remember you!  :a-panic:

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Checking in:

My 1st and current Honda Ride:

Honda Jade RS

My 3 Honda rides;

1st - Honda civic ES1

2nd - Euro R Accord CL7R

Current - Honda Jade RS

Hi Bro, judging by your nick, YNWA! [laugh]  [thumbsup]

Checking in:

My 1st and current Honda Ride:

Honda Jade RS

Hi Bro, judging by your nick, YNWA! [laugh]  [thumbsup]

Hows the ride so far?

Neutral Newbie

Hows the ride so far?

Great! Am enjoying the ride. FC is achieved at more or less around the quoted range of 14km/l. I was driving SX4 previously hitting an average of 12km/l. For an upgrade of a Sedan to MPV, I was actually prepared to suffer in terms of FC. (maybe I wasn't really following latest news on technologies until I was ready for a change)

Seems like the CVT is mated to all new Honda rides so I guess that's usually the turn-offs for most.

Been trying to locate a group for Jade but seems like it's not a huge community.

Your ride's a Jade too?

Great! Am enjoying the ride. FC is achieved at more or less around the quoted range of 14km/l. I was driving SX4 previously hitting an average of 12km/l. For an upgrade of a Sedan to MPV, I was actually prepared to suffer in terms of FC. (maybe I wasn't really following latest news on technologies until I was ready for a change)

Seems like the CVT is mated to all new Honda rides so I guess that's usually the turn-offs for most.

Been trying to locate a group for Jade but seems like it's not a huge community.

Your ride's a Jade too?

That's very good FC. I am only getting 450km/tank before low fuel light illuminate. Maybe due to the traffic i have to negotiate every day. Or i was wondering is it due to my driving style... this is my 1st auto car after all. Have been driving manual gear car for the last 22 years.

Neutral Newbie

That's very good FC. I am only getting 450km/tank before low fuel light illuminate. Maybe due to the traffic i have to negotiate every day. Or i was wondering is it due to my driving style... this is my 1st auto car after all. Have been driving manual gear car for the last 22 years.

I think both contributes. I usually travel a lot on the highways during weekdays - probably in the 70% highway range (inclusive of peak hr jams). My current tank (1/4 gone) and my FC is at 15km/l (based on the dashboard info).

But when I travel short distance on the weekends, my FC can go from 14km/l to 13km/l esp when traffic is heavy and there is start stops.

Not sure if this is how it works for all auto cars - but I realised your FC will look good if you do not keep your foot at the pedal all the time (I presume a manual car's "gear/engine brake" will make you feel like the car is slowing down once you let your foot off the pedal but for CVT, you probably feel this "gear/engine brake" pull only at low range). At higher end, the speed drop is probably milder than that of a manual car.

I usually let my foot off the pedal during slopes or when I anticipate slower traffic in front.

My 2 cents worth. [:)]

Honda Civic 1.5 VTEC Turbo VS Honda Accord 2.0 VS Mazda 6 2.0 VS Hyundai Sonata VIII. Any comments? Any current owners who can comment about their reliability? Thinking of changing car but still deciding amongst these 4 models. 

Hi,

Im riding Jade RS too. First time drive a Turbo and it seem quite powerful compare with my previous Stream which abit down.

Happy to see some of you guys driving Jade cos really hard to find any on my dairy driving. :relief:

Honda Civic 1.5 VTEC Turbo VS Honda Accord 2.0 VS Mazda 6 2.0 VS Hyundai Sonata VIII. Any comments? Any current owners who can comment about their reliability? Thinking of changing car but still deciding amongst these 4 models. 

All are relatively reliable or even more so.

Whats your basic criteria of your new ride? List them down and state those items you can't possibly forego and you work from there...  

As weird as it sounds, i test drove a dozen cars and I listed down Apple CarPlay as the most important criteria that I need to have. Once from there, I shortlisted a few and deep-dived into the selection process with the Civic 1.5T emerged as the finalist with most boxes ticked.

Never looked back ever since ... except for that amazing Audi S4...  [nod] But thats a story for another time (5 Years later)

All are relatively reliable or even more so.

Whats your basic criteria of your new ride? List them down and state those items you can't possibly forego and you work from there...  

As weird as it sounds, i test drove a dozen cars and I listed down Apple CarPlay as the most important criteria that I need to have. Once from there, I shortlisted a few and deep-dived into the selection process with the Civic 1.5T emerged as the finalist with most boxes ticked.

Never looked back ever since ... except for that amazing Audi S4...  [nod] But thats a story for another time (5 Years later)

Based criteria would be that the car must have sufficient space in the backseat, able to sustain in the long run, reasonable OMV. I did some research on my end, and also ended up with the Civic for power and Mazda 6 with an average score. Accord's price is the only turn off (a bit too pricey for it's specs). 

Hi there,

Any good bros here able to recommend a good AD SE from KM?

Pls PM me.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers!

Hi I'm also looking for a SE for kah motor let me know if u have gotten contacts :)
↡ Advertisement