Which is better?Meguaire or soft99??

Lucio

No preference at the moment but recommended by frens meguaire are quite good. But after reading the posts on the soft99 fusso coat 9 mths and premium wax, realli interested in trying out. So checking if any bros here have tested and maybe can advise me which one to go for..thanks

Neutral Newbie

nv try personally but heard meguaire not very lasting...

based on what i heard, i think i will choose soft99 over meguaire. just my 2c wink.gif

Neutral Newbie

i think stamford tyres. autobac should be more expensive.... their things nv cheap anyway hahaha

Edited by Tien

Hi,

Both meguiars and soft99 are good brands. If you are still new to polishing for meguiars try the cleaner wax, Polymer sealant or NXT. For soft99 a good start would be the Fusso 7 Months as it has both cleaning and sealant properties.

If you have confidence you can do the 2 step polish and wax. For meguiars it would be the deep crystal system or for the Professional series the Show Car glaze followed by Hi-Tech Yellow wax. For Soft99 you can use the fusso 7 Month or their new scratch removal wax as a cleaner then followed by the Authentic Premium Wax.

Other stuff I suggest are the Eagleone Wet Polish and Wax which lasts quite long and the 3M stuff like Swirl Mark remover and the Paste Wax. Of course there are Klasse and Zaino but they are not easily available

Cheers!

Bought my Soft99 Fusso 9-months sealant at Concord in Lembah Kallang. Got 10% discount off the $24 tag even though I'm not a club or VIP member. Got their own building so didn't have to bother about coupon expiring, etc.

Neutral Newbie

after trying out both meg and soft products, IMOHO, soft is the better brand..: ) No much comparison between europe/US and Japan products.

Neutral Newbie

Stamford tyres also selling at $24 but u get 10% off with safra card.

check out yahoo auctions, saw someone selling at $18 before.

↡ Advertisement