AMSOIL rocks!

PowerRanger

I don't see any probs alternating between oils, I do that all the time (must try try others mah [laugh] )

I'm looking forward to signing up for advance driving course at a driving school at Mid-Ohio race track. It's about US$350 but it includes a Civic EX Coupe, the performance driving course is US$725 [shocked] including the use of a Acura RSX-S [sly] Racing school here is a professional business and really big $$ for these Americans man.....check it out and drool http://www.midohio.com/school/

↡ Advertisement

Are you still planning to change car?

Just went testing a used Saab 95, only 13 months old but found car always pulling to the left. The idea is still there.

Saw the the Saab 93 at the motor show. Looks quite cool, but the only draw back is the console, very boring [:p] Other than that, i think the car can really fly!

Neutral Newbie

LOL! OIC, you didn't do a good job of suaning me then! laugh.gif I didn't get that! Me racer? Far from it! I'm still learning how to drive! scholar.gif

Neutral Newbie

Haha I think I'm starting to have your habit too! wink.gif

Oh man! How exciting! If I were overseas studying (US, UK, Aussie), I'll definitely save up and sign up for courses there! Remember one forumer telling about his Silverstone driving course experience with any car of his choice! Droolz! sly.gif

Good thing about overseas courses is that they provide the cars, so one can be assured that they are track-worthy. Another plus is that their instructors may be better qualified. Oh, the Acura RSX!!!!!!!!! You are the subject of my envy! laugh.gif

Guest Triggerhappy
Neutral Newbie

To whom it may concern,

Just changed oil on Friday and pour the AMSOIL into my car. Mechanic told me that this oil is very popular in US and said he himself is keen to try it out on his own CRX. Asked me whether got spare and I pass him a few bottles I had left in the carton that I got.

The moment I drove off, I felt the car behaving very very well. High revs was very much quieter than before....in fact, much quieter than it ever was! Cruising is smooth and noticeably more responsive. The fact the my previous oil was the Mobil 1 and just used for 6,000km make these improvements even more impressive.

Whats more impressive is that my mech just called my mobile and said this is one of the best oil he has ever tried... ! And that prompted me to post my Review on Amsoil here.

Amsoil certainly rocks!

Guest Triggerhappy
Neutral Newbie

Make it 2 more...my mechanic friend also think it is very good.

Neutral Newbie

Haha you're right! It's really admirable to know that you and your mechanic are so pally and friendly! Visiting him for servicing won't be just business, it'll be like dropping by to visit a friend! wink.gif

Saw the the Saab 93 at the motor show. Looks quite cool, but the only draw back is the console, very boring [:p] Other than that, i think the car can really fly!

Its the sport version you are referring to ( Aero ). The 95 has 185 BHP and it is smooth from take off.

ooh no, I forsee more suan from Guyver to me from now on! Looks like I've jsut issued an open invitation! Silly me! tongue.gif

Here i come!! Chase [dizzy][rifle][rifle]

↡ Advertisement