AMSOIL rocks!

PowerRanger

Neutral Newbie

Miss.. I have a carton of it..

Will pass to you by 20 Dec 2002.

Will call you..

Sorry, I keep a carton for all ground/apollo and those staying it the west.

Price is $150.

cheers.

Thanks for the feedback PowerRanger [nod][thumbsup]

I'm glad AMSOIl did good for your car, we hope to get more but in the meantime stock is running out [:(]

Here in the US AMSOIL is recognized to be as [thumbsup] as Mobil 1.

Hi TB if i purchase the Amsoil and bring it to the Nissan workshop when my free servicing is due will they do the oil change for me?

Hi Chris,

Agent workshops should be able to change the oil for you even if it's your own oil. They'll just charge labor and oil filter cost (which is usually higher than independent mechs) [;)]

Neutral Newbie

Called up my Peugeot agent and there is a package available (3.8l Shell Helix Ultra + filter + labour) for $90. If I were to bring my own oil, the cost is $60.

Any recommendation for a reliable independent mechanic who can change the oil and filter at a lower cost? Please advise. Thanks.

Supercharged

I tried to fill in my particulars to order the 10W40 amsoil oil but after I click submit, it says internal server error....

What other ways can i order this??

Neutral Newbie

Hi,

Just wonder whats the gear lube is use for? (Gear box or engine) How often do we top up? I never top up this gear lube before and I don't see where in the engine bay that I can pour the gear lube in. Does it need to done by mehanic or DIY?

Please advice. [:)]

Gear Lube is used for gearbox in manual tranny vehicles and also differentials for rear or all wheel drive vehicles. Gear lube can last pretty long and usually changed once over a vehicle average lifetime [;)]

Neutral Newbie

Well, i notice that the gear oil is out of stock, when is it going to be restocked? Thinking of changing some lorries with this syn gear oil. [;)]