A moment of silence for The One

Renegade

[laugh][laugh]

Was checking out some info on the web about the new 1 Series and here's BM's opening shot about the 1-series - "Rarely has driving pleasure been so directly accessible"

My response ? Yeah, unless your dealer's worried about "brand dilution" (which is really strange considering how many 3-series there are on the road these days [laugh] )and, as good as it is, over-prices the Mini.... [:p]

This car's probably one of the better cars that will never see the light of day here....[shakehead]

post-3-1103704447_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement

I guess, as with every recent Bangled Bimmer, you either really hate it or love it.... [:p]

And, honestly, I'm still quite undecided myself - was hoping to see the real thing before casting my vote but.....

my son loves the 1 series, he always flip to the page on the car mag and says "CCcccaaaarrrr!" [thumbsup]

it think it looks great in dark purple or black

check out the Hamann kitted One... wish they were on HMs or PGs

S$125k - S$132k is my estimate for a brand new from PML... but whose gonna pay this kind of money for a hatchback in Spore unless you are a true bimmer fan...

post-3-1103777647_thumb.jpg

That's provided PML would bring it in - it's apparently official that they will NOT doing such a thing.... [bigcry]

After all, given that the Mini range covers the high 90's through the mid-120's.... [gossip][smash]

Edited by Renegade

Neutral Newbie

not bad looking. this to fight the A class or wad?

frankly speaking, it gives me the feeling of a mazda3 hatchback.