The New Citroen C4

Bluesbro

i have nothing against the car, they build good cars. it's the perception......*sigh*

i was interested in the Corolla, went to showroom, had to approach SE, asked some questions, he pointed to the showcar, told me to read the display myself, everything is there and shooed me off.

Neutral Newbie

Not that bad lah... the last time I went there to look at Altis, got two eager SEs standing outside to greet my entourage.

I marched past them and went to ask for a contact given by my future FIL. Not that bad lah. At least he spent some time to walk us through the cars and brief us on the financing. Of course, he disappeared for a while quite a few times, but came back very quickly. Maybe because he's quite senior already?

That said, Nissan SEs are more helpful. Maybe they have more time coz they sell less cars? [rolleyes]

Edited by Hansia

both coupe and hatch back looks great [thumbsup]

but just one question, can the coupe driver really see the back with such a high tail? [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

ok i see, can't really see that from the pic. confirm this one is a copy cat of the old crv, i still remember how hot was the crv last time [inlove]