Daihatsu YRV Turbo

Luckcent

Neutral Newbie

Bro the Ignis Sport has been tested to be overall a better car, have u considered it? The YRV does look much better exterior-wise though..

i know... i heard abt it...buying car is a rather personal kind of thing... u must like the car first... if u hate it... no matter what ur friend advise u also no use.

For example.

I am in love with this gal, Optra, for the past year and been into courtship.... after knowing her for a year and decide to marry her.... suddenly, another girl caught my eye, her name is YRV Turbo, it was love at 1st sight and wanted to marry her immediately... brought her picture home to show old folks, old man says that she got a bad family name, Daihatsu, is not popular in their eyes.... old man then said this girl, Lancer, is a better girl, and i must marry her... but problem is i don't even fancy her at all... if i marry her, will we live happily ever after? Forum friends then start to give advise saying that another Gal, Ignis Sport, is nice too....many ppl say she nice but i don't like her... no chemistry...how to be happy together.

This morning becuase of YRV Turbo, got a fight with old folks..... old man said that if i marry Daihatsu's daughter, YRV Turbo, he will not care abt me anymore...

I just cannot understand why my father hate Daihatsu so much that they can quarrel with me like something serious happen

Neutral Newbie

u noe wat bro.....i find this analogy extremely funny! [laugh][laugh][thumbsup]

Good luck with your ride anyway...... when March comes i also wana check out cars oredi.....

BTW: I think the Ignis Sport [gorgeous] the best choice too...Marry her la..... [nod]

Maybe if you explained nicely to your folks... that it's using Toyota engine, that it's turbo charged, 1.3L meaning you pay less road tax for the power of a 1.5L/1.6L car...

(insuarance wise...can't say 'cos don't know your background)... etc.

But seriously... have you sat in the car? [:p]

It's true... i always treat my car as my wife.... I hope to divorce with Nexia asap so that i can be with YRV Turbo soon....

There are also some people who just got their licence and have a career and also wanted to get a wife (car). Usually these ppl who can only get a humble wife, will just settle for anything.... and will live happily for a few years as long as he has got himself a wife. As for myself, been together with Viki, then Nexia, i realised that i really want something which can excite me..... YRV Turbo did her magic... I never had this feeling before even the Optra

Actually road tax for 1.0 to 1.6 doesn't really affect me much unless it's 1.8 & above i felt it's very much higher. Have to say the insurance is quite high as it doubles my Nexia

Hey bro, that is what i have been thinking.... i will marry YRV Turbo without my parent's knowledge.... once married, they can't do anything.....

I did that with Viki b4... Nexia also without their knowledge... at that time, just told them i wanted to divorce Viki and marry another girl but they dun even know who i marry until a week later.

Neutral Newbie

okie, must be prepared for lots of lecture and nagging from your parents.

suggest you go work OT after getting the new car [laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh]

also can drink kopi with us [wave][wave][wave]

I got no OT to work... sales no OT lah....

If i dun get it now, it will be definately April or June....

U lancer club right? If old man still have his Lancer (now Optra), then can join ur club for kopi... unless they also welcome Daewoo....

BTW, where u stay?

Cause u said "drink kopi with us"

I am thinking the "us" is ur club....I west side... which part of east? i in jurong...

↡ Advertisement