Do you think Czech Auto is doing a good job with Skoda here in Singapore?

Octyman

Do you think Czech Auto is doing a good job with Skoda here in Singapore?  

65 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

Neutral Newbie

Meow..................................Welcome new Faby owner. [rolleyes][:)]

meow just went to ca show rm and was surprised [dead] that they have two air bags for mannual version. [dizzy] usually two air bags only come with auto version(jta time)

meow was cheated [dizzy] also when test drive car hav tinted glass(also comfirmed by sal) but the delivery car don't [:/] they then compensated with $150 voucher [nod]

bty is your remote original or local make? [:p] ? a few month ago cx with them they said don't hav [mad]. also heard that someone in this forum fixed a original & keep on having problem???(jta time)

↡ Advertisement

meow

gee, dun noe whether is it original?

got Skoda sign on the remote pad = real?

btw, CzechAuto has yet to deliver 14" sport rims they promised.

thinking of upgrading to 15" ones.

any suggestions?

Neutral Newbie

Meow......................................15' rim is definity under power for Faby [shakehead] . If u can try not to change to 15' [;)] . Perhaps u can change to typre to 185/65(more quiet) [nod] or 185/60(Noises) [:p] .

The main purpose of meow using 185 instead orgina 165 becos to protect the sport rim from scrab when heat kurb [laugh]

Edited by Meow

so yours is 185/60 R14?

wat's your wheel / rims?

are they fr Czech Auto?

they told me 2dy they're importing some alloy rims which will arrive in late Jan.

i'm supposed 2 get one of those.

but can upgrade to 15" if i wan 2.

btw, they promised 2 send me b4-hand catalogue of these rims once available.

maybe post them here if they do send me...

Neutral Newbie

Hi Stanley,

Congrats on your new Fabia.

For your sportsrim, I advise you don't go for 15", go straight to at least 16". Pay a bit more but it'll look so much nicer and much more noticeable.

My Fabia is having 205/45/r16 rims from ABT. By the looks of it, 17" would be perfect.

As for CA, they can be a bit dodgy at times, but what do you expect from a small less well-known local car importer.

But do all of us a favour. Help promote the quality of the car (if there is) to your frens so that it'll make it easier for all of us to sell it off later. [;)]

Take care.

Merry Christmas to all and a Happy New Year,

Danz, I couldn't make it for the meet up. I was up to my neck in work. Mebbe Next time.

↡ Advertisement