Honda CRV, toyota RAV4 , Mit Airtrek turbo and subaru forester ,which one would you pick

Hmanxx

In between Honda CRV, toyota RAV4 , Mit Airtrek turbo and subaru forester which would you pick.

So far, I only test drive Forester 2.0XT turbo only, generally quite like the car on performance,handling and comfort level, but lack of information on reliability, maintenance cost. In term of look, CRV more modern look .

thanks

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

[reply]

In between Honda CRV, toyota RAV4 , Mit Airtrek turbo and subaru forester which would you pick.

Frostie thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

CRV, underpower need to FL thumbsdown.gif

Airtrek T like the power inlove.gif the interior sucks shakehead.gif

Rav4 don't attract me sly.gif

So my heart lean towards Frostie thumbsup.gif

My $0.02 wink.gif

Cheers sunny.gif

So far, I only test drive Forester 2.0XT turbo only, generally quite like the car on performance,handling and comfort level, but lack of information on reliability, maintenance cost. In term of look, CRV more modern look .

thanks

Can only speak for the Frostie as I ended up with one. [;)]

C&C didn't allow me to even test drive the ATR although I went to them 1st. [thumbsdown]

Anyway, maintenance cost is like any other car. Consumption is ~ 9.2km/l. (Worst is 7.5km/l when wacking alot and doing mostly city driving and best is 11.8km/l on NSH)

It is reliable as in any Jap car. I've not needed any return to the workshop for any warranty claims and its been 1 year. Heard of some that had minor issues like rattling sound from dash but its not unique to Subaru. Other brands also have such issues. On the whole, I find it very reliable.

Do join us at http://www.subaruforester.com/ in the South east asia folder if you need more in depth details.

Cheers!

more comments..

I am confused ,dilemma in choosing between WRX and Forester, wife like forester, i like wrx..

Neutral Newbie

[reply]

wife like forester, i like wrx..

I's always the case, my like the frostie too but my heart lean towards the LGT wink.gif

IMO, goes with your heart nod.gif discuss 1st u dun want your co-driver to nag u when u driving sweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gif

Given a chance to choose, I go for Frostie I like it's shape and rareness on the road (no offence to rex owner)

Both r cool inlove.gifinlove.gif

Enjoy ur shopping wink.gif

Cheers sunny.gif

which one is more practical ? in fact I hate manual car but i like the speed control of manual, what I scare the most is the crossway jam, imagine it got stuck with an hour at an inclined slope [shakehead][shakehead] and on and off I did visit Malaysia.

Image wise, forester should give people a stable and rugged look, less chance of being bullied by MY cars .

For my own dream, my wish is to own a high performance car,for my standard/budget, wrx is

[confused]

↡ Advertisement