2nd hand Supersprint Exhaust

Jhoo

oi! afterwards, she read this, tonite you sleep outside with the doggy! *woof! * *woof!* [laugh]

i read that Jetex exhaust is not noisy during cruising, saw that it is also on the list of LTA approved, but singapore got agent?

Edited by Fluffy
↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Actually, I find myself contradicting or havin a identity crisis! [:/]

I luv the bass, but I want other road users hear it more than I do! [laugh] I'll feel better when others admires my ride more than I do!

Edited by Jhoo

Neutral Newbie
Actually, I find myself contradicting or havin a identity crisis! unsure.gif

I luv the bass, but I want other road users hear it more than I do! laugh.gif I'll feel better when others admires my ride more than I do!

Red Alert !! Call the Plastic Surgeon !! Time to slap on some kits on the ride ....... pirate.gif

Hi, I also bought my Supersprint 2nd hand at less than half the price of a new one for my Mondeo. Got it fixed by Jeep Chee but have to pay about $200 for both installation and transfer fee. No problems whatsoever.

you brought it from Buzz sly.gifsly.gifsly.gif

saw the msgs above on exhaust..

i'm driving a 1991 swift...

btw is it possible to change the exhaust of a 1000cc car or any ways to modify it??

cos i got totally no knowledge in this area.

Neutral Newbie

Curious, buzz still havin the SS in Nov postings. Has he upgraded? Any issues on the SS?

Neutral Newbie

Didn't noticed that there are SS headers for focus, cant find form website, same case for my ride. Where to source it?

Neutral Newbie
Mel, how's life man, got bitten by the serpent yet sly.gifsly.gifsly.gif

Hi Vtim,

Congrats on you twins newborn !

Still hanging around........but the venom is taking effect.

BTW, the new batch of JTS has refine interior finishes ........ as one of a fellow forumer said : " Now you can't complain about the interior quality"

I must say that I'm very impress......only concern now is that will the car last me 5 years based on my needs....

AND ....... waiting for more $$$$ sly.gif ( maybe from 4D, Toto, Big Sweep etc. )

Hah hah hah .... laugh.gif

Well.......keeping my options open for now .

Hi Vtim,

Congrats on you twins newborn !

Still hanging around........but the venom is taking effect.

BTW, the new batch of JTS has refine interior finishes ........ as one of a fellow forumer said : " Now you can't complain about the interior quality"

I must say that I'm very impress......only concern now is that will the car last me 5 years based on my needs....

AND ....... waiting for more $$$$ sly.gif ( maybe from 4D, Toto, Big Sweep etc. )

Hah hah hah .... laugh.gif

Well.......keeping my options open for now .

thanks Mel,

yah, I did heard that the interior is much better but too bad, I can't afford sweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gif

just like you, me also waiting for more $$$$ laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif