Knn drop in for wira

Africatwin

Neutral Newbie

I have got one for sale... though not first hand... been used for about a month or so only.... just changed to cone filter so no need for it...

willing to let go at $40 neg. Let me know if you're interested.

Cheers!

Neutral Newbie

yeah manz... went up to brother's over the weekend and added the filter... so no need for the drop in one.... still waiting for your reply for your pms...

can price of the drop in be lower?? mine arady using open pod but the stand cracked and dun have CAI for it so thinking of removing the open pod and put back drop in filter.

may i know how much they charge?? mine only 1.3, felt there is a slight slow response when moving off dunno if its the open pod that take away the torque so feel like fitting back the original air box to try.

Btw i juz bought this wira, M so surprised that wira is so much quiet than accent cars......... [jawdrop]

Neutral Newbie

Speedworks JB is the official distributor for K&Ns and they can also custom-make heat shields for yr rides. Lemme know if you guys are interested in a group buy, my fren knows the manager there and can get a group buy price.

cognac and myself will be going in to JB tomorrow. Let me know if you want to get anything.....

I'll going to the scrapyard there to hunt for some parts.