Dress up Honda Jazz

Zephyr

Neutral Newbie

Hi All,

I am new to this forum (just signed up one hour ago), and I know this is probably an old topic by now. but i was thinking of fixing body kit for my jazz (got it in last aug), but have no idea how to start and where to shop for the kit, I also have no idea how much would it cost. Would any kind souls help me oout here?

thanks

↡ Advertisement

Hello!!! Welcome to MCF! [thumbsup]

Hope you enjoy your stay here.. and have fun 'drifting' with us! [sweatdrop]

About Jazz kits, can't really help cos I dun drive one, but you can check out the Resources folder.

welcome to mcf [:)]

like Pot, i dont drive a jazz... you might have better luck with the search posts button at the top.

btw... the jazz is my favourite car... looks totally cool with or without bodykit. [inlove][inlove]

Neutral Newbie

Thanks. I am very tempted to get the bodykit for my car, but I am a very careless driver, dun know whether it is a gd idea in the first place

Hi All,

I am new to this forum (just signed up one hour ago), and I know this is probably an old topic by now. but i was thinking of fixing body kit for my jazz (got it in last aug), but have no idea how to start and where to shop for the kit, I also have no idea how much would it cost. Would any kind souls help me oout here?

thanks

Go to Paya Ubi Blk 53, #01-03 and look for Ah Qiang. Most of the dudes from the Fit/Jazz club also go to him for the bodykits. My Modulo kit is also done up by him. [nod]

Neutral Newbie

thinking of just doing spoiler first... undecided abt front n side kit cos scare when kena scrap wen pass over road bump especially wen i didnt slow down enough...

Neutral Newbie

that's not an issue at all. I have being driving around my Fit/Jazz around with kit and have not problem with road hump or bump... thumbsup.gif

Neutral Newbie

Okie... but i do see car that drove too fast over bump n the side skirt basically rub agst the ground... not too sure will it happen for jazz... if it realli doesnt then i might put side skirt