ECU wiring diagrm

Jhoo

Neutral Newbie

Any bros hav the wiring diagram, pins and connectors for my 1.8A toledo ECU.

Need it to trace ignition, fuelling, TPS, Lambda and airflow signals to the ECU, some mod awaiting [sly]

Thank you

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

This require info is not easy to come by... Only local agents have all these details...

Wah.... Seems to me that you are going to put PG man...

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Where to find agent? [:|] ..sighed...

Any resource from yr side? I think its just a simple task for you right? Will try to make it for the coming MUP this wkend [nod] Dont disapoint me ok?

Kopi/Teh/Milo on me for any bro who's willing to help [;)]

Edited by Jhoo

Neutral Newbie

I don't think can get it ah... As mention, it's a confidential diagram. It's the agent's bread and butter man... Do you think they wants to share it with you...? A big question man... Any single short circuit will end up changing your ECU man... Think twice...

As for PG, it's a risk to obtain it... Had a VW Passat friend that he manage to install the PG, the car feels more refine but after he dismantle the PG, immediately the car is vibrating... Even after resetting the ECU, it still the same... Information I gather is that PG will by pass most of the sensors in the ECU and will not take into consideration of the errors that the ECU created... FYI, there's a couple of ECU faults that could not be erase away... Therefore, he needs to buy a new ECU to sold off his car... Please take note that all conti cars are 70 to 90% electronically controlled... therefore, any by pass signal will let the ECU create a permanent error that cannot be cleared. Resulting in engine dismanagement...

Just my 0.02 cts...

Neutral Newbie

They didn't mention about the coverage of vechicles in their manuals. GBP$60 is not a small amount of investment. [sweatdrop]

Neutral Newbie

ECU wiring diagram you can find in autodata 2007/6 1dvd alldata19 dvd 5cd mercedes C,M,E,CL,CLK toyota 10 cd PRADO,YARIS,PRIUS,COROLLA,CAMRY,RAV, ESITRONI DVD 5 2007 ELSA WIN 2007 [email protected]

post-22-1200484609_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement