Are Philips vision plus etc etc halogen bulbs.

Pisces69

Hi All,

Just checking if anyone can confirm if these bulbs will be damaged if we touch the glass part???

Thanks.

↡ Advertisement

you are not allow to touch the glass portion of the bulbs as our fingers will leave a bit of oil on the glass surface, when the bulbs are lighted up, it'll cause the premature death of the bulbs unsure.gifunsure.gifunsure.gif

Yup. I have confirmed they are halogen.

The dirt left on the glass from out fingers will cause the bulbs to blow very quickly.

Must b very careful when installing then.

Thanks all.

Neutral Newbie

Any good places that sell this halogen headlight and plus installation?

Also what is the price like?

Thinking of changing my Verna stock light to those LTA approved white kind like the Philip vision plus.... as long as lighting within 4000k is approved by LTA right.

Please provide address or postal code so that i can check and drive there.

Thanks [sunny]

so far, i bought fr stamford and got the usual 10% off as member's birthday gift. but installation was free.

but i got another $5 voucher which terms is $50 purchase. and this expire on sat (16/3) if you interested i can let u hv it free.

btw, filip vision plus is yellow tint not white. for white is crystal plus or diamond plus. wat model is ur bulb. i also got H4? i think crystal plus. u also can hv free if you want.

only thing abt crystal plus is it is white, bright to shine on others but not bright for highways.

you can try here:

Sin Kit Audiophile/Tyre Co

Blk 1002 Toa Payoh Ind Pk #01-1441

Tel : 6253 3333 look for Daren(boss).

Neutral Newbie

Hi Apollo,

thanks for the offer.

Need some advise from Bro here.

I read the car manual and the headlight mention 55/60(wattage) socket type as P43t-38. Is that HB2 bulb and not the P43T that uses H4 bulb right?

to play safe, just drive to stamford and ask them if change bulb how much. just act like a noob. they will check and tell u wat bulb model. lolz.

anyway, vision plus is $30+ niah niah, only cut skin lah, no cut bones

Neutral Newbie

If you want more visibility, I dun advise getting Diamond Vision. Go for Vision Plus instead. I'm using Diamond Vision and cant really see when its raining.

↡ Advertisement