Z stab

Fabientan

It din do anything for my FL N16 Sunny(M) so i transferred it to my dad's car. No noticeable difference on his 2.3L Rexton as well. Some pple who have installed it swear by it but in my case, it had no noticeable effect.

Neutral Newbie

i'm also hestitating whether to get it on my new ride. heard so much abt it...really wanna see if it's worth the hype. warranty is my only concern. haiz......

Z-stab... Bad... Void warranty... [thumbsdown][shakehead] Magnafuel... Good... Warranty not void... [thumbsup][nod] Driving car... Good... Can enjoy... [thumbsup][nod] Paying super high price for maintainence after warranty voided.... Bad... Pocket not TAT deep... [thumbsdown][shakehead]

Neutral Newbie

As I said b4, u can install it and test drive with it. If u find no improvement, u can reject it. That is what I understand from the guy that sold Z-stab. [;)]

is it. you mean on the day of fitting you can actually try it out and determine if you would like to continue to have it fitted in you car or just ask them to remove it without paying a single cent ah.