Saw a black REX bully a Sunny on ECP near Marine Parade Exit

Sheltie2306

Saw a black WRX pushed a Sunny on ECP towards city direction near Marine Parade exist just now. The Sunny was occupying the right most lane, but there were plenty of other cars in front, so don

Edited by Sheltie2306
↡ Advertisement

i personally seen lotsa wrx doing that.

once saw a sti with psst psst tailgating also another sunny on PIE towards TUAS... he went like super close... [sweatdrop]

nowadays a lot of rex drivers like to show off.esp those young chaps.they tink they can afford a rex den they can do anything they like.y cant they jus drive de car like any other person.wanna test ur skills go to a track of sumting.not on public rds.once along PIE twds airport dis black rex was weaving in n out like he's in some race.peak hr somemore.i was on my bike.he going damn fast.but in de end saw him de traffic lite at pasir ris exit.de pt is...no point going fast...those slower wil end up cathing up wif u cos of de traffic lites.

[laugh][laugh]

jam brake is soemthing i will always say but will never do. if i jam brake, i might cause a chain collision.

i'd have let the wrx pass if i am the sunny driver.

i'm seeing more and more young sunny drivers that think they're driving a EVO or something.. [sweatdrop]

have quite a few bad experiences with them... [mad]

I notice those that tailgate me is either uncle (30+ yo) or performance car... Eg, alfa, wrx, rx8, etc...

Maybe they like my decal. Hahaha.... [laugh]

post-49-1108914147_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement