Never Sent you car to Wee Hoe Workshop

Mlksh

Neutral Newbie

Never send your car to wee hoe workshop for repair. Current location at Ang Mo kio autopoint no 13. tel no 68580019. moving soon to 19 kim chuan terrance.

My car had got the water leaking problem. Spent about $700 to change all the head gasket (1st and 2nd), flush radiator, change radiator cap and the probnlem still not solve.

He claim that he is very experience in repairing car engine but this small problem he can solve.

Who got any workshop to recoomand pls advice.

↡ Advertisement

hmmmm ......... looks like he never diagnose problem correctly ..... but why are you looking for another workshop?? should ask bug him until your prob is solved, since you paid liao .........

I dun have a regular workshop since I started driving 8 years ago. But you can try the bigger workshops like CAS or STAR .....

Neutral Newbie

i did and the othwer workshop is for further repair and servicing. I do not intended to pay him the outstanding amt own to him.

For that kind of money. I would have insisted that he changed everything inclusive of the radiator, hoses, gasket anything associated with the coolant system.

If there's still a water leaking problem which you can't see from the outside, then usually it's the head gasket. But if after fixing the head gasket water's still leaking.....then it's a bit strange.

Coz if water's leaking from radiator, you'll see stains on the fins. If water's leaking from water pump, you should see stains also. If from hoses, of course you'll see stains also....hmm.....

How fast is the water leaking? Do you see white smoke at exhaust?

[sunny]

ya thats true....radiator is not too expensive (at least for the ones I bought). Only about $100+ Not the original but OEM one. (Brand was BEHR). Not Chionged (imitation) type.

For $700, did he do anything to the cylinder head? If it's just changing the head gaskets, then wow, it's expensive man.

When I rebuild my cylinder head last time for the old car, it was damm expensive man. Paid $1K or so, ($800 for a 2nd hand head, $200 for machining + labour) but it was a good job done coz it was a very tedious job. I was standing there watching them do it for 2 days. (Last time lobo mah [laugh] )

[sunny]

Never send your car to wee hoe workshop for repair. Current location at Ang Mo kio autopoint no 13. tel no 68580019. moving soon to 19 kim chuan terrance.

i was recommended wee hoe for respray whole car external only 600... but i din send there

Riverview??? Heard they are quite good, but dun like their attitude, think it the boss but dun know which boss, very 'hao lian' will never consider that place again cos got bad experience... [shakehead]