Never Sent you car to Wee Hoe Workshop

Mlksh

I don't think these small workshop will spend the money to engage lawyers to sue people for that bah?

well, if its the truth. There is nothing to be scare of. [scholar]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

In the biking world, at www.singaporebikes.com

I have seen my share of forumers made to Apologise in the thread with their IC numbers. That was during 2005-2006.

Usually involves Major Bike shops.

Already say got "video evidence"....

i tink lan lan suck thumb....he can say he test drive your car..... wat u can do is to spread the words,tel everyone u know not to go to this workshop...post in every forum to warn others as well...

Exactly. Actually I find our society really strange, people in the right scared to do things, like report illegal parking also scared got retribution, highlight workshop wrongdoing scared sue.

Supercharged

I have also send my car to Wee Hoe in Jun 2013 and he had used my car several times to run his own errands. I have got video evidence but he is not compensating for the usage of my car for his own personal errands. What are my options?

In the 1st place, did Wee Hoe repaired your car properly? Is the amount he charge you reasonable?

It is actually not uncommon for a WS to use his customer's car to run errands. So long as they don't drive it home overnight, and is responsible for it should anything happens....maybe take it as your "friend" borrowed it to run errands loh.

• Praise 1

For that kind of money. I would have insisted that he changed everything inclusive of the radiator, hoses, gasket anything associated with the coolant system.

It's quite true... I was quoted 700+ for an original radiator. Maybe you can try 1st Auto at Northlink, admiralty street. Ah Meng the senior mechanic gave me quite a good impression about their professionalism.

In the 1st place, did Wee Hoe repaired your car properly? Is the amount he charge you reasonable?

It is actually not uncommon for a WS to use his customer's car to run errands. So long as they don't drive it home overnight, and is responsible for it should anything happens....maybe take it as your "friend" borrowed it to run errands loh.

True lah, sounds like a grey thin line between abuse & "on the way" checking to be "really sure" that the vehicle's prob is solved.

But what if the complain involves symptoms like "very hard to start in the morning" & the likes.?

Edited by Baal

What the Boss Ah Kiat did was not test drive but using my car to ran errands, there were about 7 videos and some of the videos were not interlinked and I suspect the driver pulled out to avoid recording any misdeeds. He is the boss but he will be ashamed if like what some said, spread the vidoes to all the forums and his reputation will surely suffered.

There were videos of him driving to lunch, to fetch his wife to marketing and back, go to a condominium to fetch friends for dinner. He also went to a place somewhere in Sin Ming where there is lift and the car can go in. Unfortunately I am not familiar with the vicinity.

I was forced to go to his workshop and this was not the first time but the fifth time I went there and he know the problems of the car. The car was giving me problems since day 1 and the car dealer insisted it is under wear and tear and they are repairing out of goodwill. Everytime the system is reset, it will come back after 2 weeks. On the fifth and final visit when I insisted repairing it for good, they refused to do it and I was forced to go to CASE before going to small claims tribunal.

Why I was forced is becauase the car was still under the 6 month warranty and only recently I managed to settle the issues with the car dealer through SCT.

Right now I am considering whether should I approach Ah Kiat personally to ask for compensation before proceeding to civil case. I have video evidence and it is based on facts and not mailously slandering his reputation, I believed he has no case. As he has a business to run, unless last resort, I will not want to send out the videos.

Why I delayed asking him till now is because I have only concluded my case with the car dealer as I do not want having to deal with 2 cases at the same time.

Supercharged

Right now I am considering whether should I approach Ah Kiat personally to ask for compensation before proceeding to civil case.

sorry lor, but how much you want to be compensated?

at most the judge award you rental rate for your car type for the time he used it,

and maybe a % of your legal fees.

that is if you win, but if you dun, then you have to pay your own legal fees hor,

you go calculate to see if worth it or not...

but if you rich and no care throw money to fight for justice then we all clap for you

sarpork you all the way [nod]

Edited by Eyke

Ekye

I am looking at $300. Acra search $5 excluding GST, SCT filing fees $10 and that will make it $15.

It is the time and effort that put many people off and this is why he dare to do such things as not many people will want to do it and he will go scot-free.

People will not feel the pain and injustice until it happened to them. As the saying goes, the person will not feel the pain until he is pricked by the needle.

I feel I don't do anything, he will continue doing that to unsuspecting owners, moreover he is the boss of a company and he has to be so cheapskate to drive car that does not belong to him to run his own personal errands.

It's quite true... I was quoted 700+ for an original radiator. Maybe you can try 1st Auto at Northlink, admiralty street. Ah Meng the senior mechanic gave me quite a good impression about their professionalism.

Wow mad.. My mishimoto only 550 but the black silicon hoses 400 [knife]

Why not lodge with Case, show them the videos & seek their legal advise? If they also deem that u have a strong case, then decide from there....

I have wrote in to CASE and they said this is not under their care aka go and find other people to help. Went to the police and they said this is a civil case.

see your MP....they are one leg kick [grin]

anyway never try staying with any workshop because now days they are all call "fitter" as they change new part untill the car is ok at the expense of owner. really nowdays hardly can find any mechanic's to solve your ride problem but alot of "fitter' best to get second opinion before repair works.

Neutral Newbie

Dear Car Owners, if you are buying any resale cars and your dealer asked you to send to their appointed workshop - wee hoe workshop for repair. Current location. tel no 68580019. 19 kim chuan terrace. Do at your own risk. I trusted the dealer and send my car there. For two days for simple repair where my usual mechanic would have done it within hours . Also repair/problems was not fixed and create some additional problems after two days. Messed up the car interior . Very bad experience with them. Totally unprofessional mechanics and owners.

Careful ! so you don't experience this bad experience .

Dear Car Owners, if you are buying any resale cars and your dealer asked you to send to their appointed workshop - wee hoe workshop for repair. Current location. tel no 68580019. 19 kim chuan terrace. Do at your own risk. I trusted the dealer and send my car there. For two days for simple repair where my usual mechanic would have done it within hours . Also repair/problems was not fixed and create some additional problems after two days. Messed up the car interior . Very bad experience with them. Totally unprofessional mechanics and owners.

Careful ! so you don't experience this bad experience .

Looking at your joined date. You created this account just to give this 'feedback' on Wee Hoe Workshop?

Hypersonic

Give him the benefit of the doubt.

Why don't CarLinkedIn post the photo of the invoice to prove he's not out to malign others?

• Praise 1

(edited)

Try ATC AUTO SERVICES AT AMK AUTOCARE MALL. The mechanic, ah fei is really good in saving my money for repair. Look for him and tell him your problem, sure no regret!!!

Edited by Jq1988
↡ Advertisement