Never Sent you car to Wee Hoe Workshop

Mlksh

What kind of tard are you? Why are you posting about an unrelated workshop in this old thread and also replying to posts that are 5 years old?

You scold people tard, then you are a really a tard. I just speaking the truth .  

↡ Advertisement
  • Dislike 2

Workshops relations are all built up over the years thru trials and errors. if u have a good relationship with the workshop. they will try their best to help u. i myself been thru hell and heaven with various workshops before i decide to stick with 1 workshop who is good and reliable tho sometimes flawed by oversight.

Engine oils leaks are a common issues in new n used cars. even though u fix it, it will still come back cos its not a confirmed chop no leaks again. I always tell the workshops to help me saves the costs before they pull out a to-do lists and then I decide to do or not to do, hence I will watch their response to my questions and thus decide whether are they good or not.

I will skip those very so called experts and reputable workshop whom specializes in certain continental models as they don't do repairs, they do replaced and it will definitely costs more to get it fixed which I will be fumed at.

also at workshops that sell u 3 or 5 oil service packages I will also skip, cos once u go for your purchased oil service package, they will pull stunt and tell u to changed this and that so they will earn from the silly oil packages u bought cheaply. 

this are the experience I gather thru many years of driving and maintaining my vehicle. 

A leak is a leak, leaking is consider losing blood. without enough oil, engine will wear off, especially gearbox is more crucial. Anyone need to buy seal, look for  2971111 at jalan besar, they selling all sorts of car seal . also AT owen road, all sort of gasket to repair leaking.

For gearbox leaking : Check all this whether anypart leaking: gearbox Cooler, shaft oil seal X2, check pan gasket ,Flywheel oil seal,  Inside gearbox is torque convertor seal and others.

Edited by vincenttan67

Have been patronising Wee Hoe on/off for awhile until recently gave up on his service. Staff got stuck-up bad attitude, no cust service to speak of; do screw-up jobs, be it repair or maint. Always over-promised and under-delivered. The usual after screw-up answer is 'leave yr car here further & will call you back' . Only consolation, he'll find 2nd hand parts for you at an arbitrary price but chances is that you'll pay more at the end. Take yr own risk!

If u want service and attention, dun go to Wee Hoe

They cater for many used car dealers only

Leave cars there in the morning, evening pick up

WH is machiam a fast food rest

Order, pay and bye bye