Never Sent you car to Wee Hoe Workshop

Mlksh

No la [blush] Not my intention..

Just want to see if is the colt owner that I saw that time...Cos he very pissed also.. I saw his radiator leaking all over and I did read clearly and thought this is a new post hence just want to check if he is the person I saw..Pity him sia..

Further more I am still thinking over my own case..

Eventhough settled then but as he have not sign the private settlement letter I still feel very worried that losing sleep over these two nights...

Hence still posting at this time when I need to go back work at 7am...and from east to west somemore..Haiz...

Peiseh and more peiseh for my stupid post on not reading clearly.. [:p]

I have also send my car to Wee Hoe in Jun 2013 and he had used my car several times to run his own errands. I have got video evidence but he is not compensating for the usage of my car for his own personal errands. What are my options?

Edited by Lookingforcar

I have also send my car to Wee Hoe in Jun 2013 and he had used my car several times to run his own errands. I have got video evidence but he is not compensating for the usage of my car for his own personal errands. What are my options?

i tink lan lan suck thumb....he can say he test drive your car..... wat u can do is to spread the words,tel everyone u know not to go to this workshop...post in every forum to warn others as well...

• Praise 2

i tink lan lan suck thumb....he can say he test drive your car..... wat u can do is to spread the words,tel everyone u know not to go to this workshop...post in every forum to warn others as well...

It will likely be a civil case if want to pursue.

Even if the alleged misuse is true, u must be able to afford justice.

But if spread word, what if workshop sue back?

It will likely be a civil case if want to pursue.

Even if the alleged misuse is true, u must be able to afford justice.

But if spread word, what if workshop sue back?

I don't think these small workshop will spend the money to engage lawyers to sue people for that bah?

↡ Advertisement