Proton gen 2 mods

Sgguy

hahas.. the R3 is legal even we do it in malaysia?

The thing is that its a factory exhaust rather than aftermarket. Thus....hehe....

But then, I am not sure if its worth the $$$ to spend on just a few HP.

Unless you are planning on changing to R3 extractor, I don't think it makes sense to get the exhaust alone.

Also, probably need to return engine to get the most of of it. Its going to cost $$$.

Actually, I am still holding off all these upgrades cause I don't think its worth the money. I would rather swap out the engine and only then do these things. hehe......Saw the 4AGE 20V engine on sale in MY for just RM4K.... yumyum.....

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

wow RM4k is worth it man.. just that it's super illegal here in SG... hahas... yup i m looking for legal exhaust system... hope R3 is legal in singapore.. lols

wow RM4k is worth it man.. just that it's super illegal here in SG... hahas... yup i m looking for legal exhaust system... hope R3 is legal in singapore.. lols

Unless you are planning to upgrade other parts I wouls say forget abt exhaust. The power gained is too minimal.

Neutral Newbie

Unless you are planning to upgrade other parts I wouls say forget abt exhaust. The power gained is too minimal.

hmm.... really? even the full system upgrade?

Neutral Newbie

anyway i have fix led strips on my car! it looks damn cool... learn some too.. wish to try on other proton too! anyone wanna let me try installing at cheap price? hehes...

led colour availiable also do contact me at 91172115 for more detail! must indicate you are proton owner and give u special price!

Old Campro engine usually peeps fit with light pulley,Hi cam for better pick up response.

06 Satria Neo considered old right? haha..

do u noe how much is the pulley and labour? where got good n cheap for satria neo major servicing (100k km).

Thanks!

U sure or not R3 exhaust is legal? Even the muffler im not so sure same goes as the pipe. But how bout R3 extractor? How u know its legal or u just assume it. I dont mind spending all the money on R3 legat exhaust rather than cheaper exhaust but illegal... Later kena fine more worst.

[wave] Hello bros, recently around last year I got myself a first car which is a proton gen2. I need help on getting new exhaust. I want those big type, loud yet legal. I'm really new in this modification and can some one pls guide me =] pls SMS me if you could help me out. Thanks guys!

Ronald 93263236 ^_^

Neutral Newbie

hi,

i'm newbie.. just got my second hand Yellow 2007 Gen 2 1.6m recently..

having a big headache as the full exhaust system of this is mod... Pickup is good..

but i want to get a set of OEM full exhaust system for inspection purpose..

anyone willing to swap or sell their full set of stock exhaust..?

Darren

if only i joined this group earlier i could hv sold it to you. i just threw away my 1 year old full set exhaust system when i changed to a full r3 set.

Hey damian,

i too have this experience of the tank wont be full..

went MY with a 3/4 tank and pump. the 'auto-stop' mechanism of the nozzle activited when the meter reads almost 6l.

No choice, slowly pump and managed to squeeze in 23l.

u mentioned ur piping, is it the one u said during yishun dam meet up?

haha.. nw shiok shiok.. doing 250km with the needle only between the full and the 3/4 mark

bro u change what har to get such a good fc? can pm me..or any bros here knows. I can only get 125-150km from full tank to the 3/4 mark. That if i slowly pump till the brim!

if only i joined this group earlier i could hv sold it to you. i just threw away my 1 year old full set exhaust system when i changed to a full r3 set.

r3 lta friendly anot? i yes ku lui?

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

r3 lta friendly anot? i yes ku lui?

that one i'm not sure. drove into singapore once only and nobody caught me with the pipe but it is compliant with the malaysian road transport department. r3 is having promotion these days and i got the set about rm1.6k which is almost 50% discounted.

Edited by Lowpro

that one i'm not sure. drove into singapore once only and nobody caught me with the pipe but it is compliant with the malaysian road transport department. r3 is having promotion these days and got the set about rm1.6k which is almost 50% discounted.

oh! like that not confirm....lta very the 'on' one......thanks anyway. [thumbsup]

Neutral Newbie
Anyone knows how to get around with a legal R3 exhaust full system? Is it worth to change the whole set to R3 system? How much will the cost be? Where can i get it? And how do i get about to inspection to make sure i got a pass from the LTA? Sorry guys, kinda new and i know i'm asking loads of noob questions... I'm currently using a illegal exhaust and i'm planning to change back to the stock type first as this few weeks TP has been going around very aggressively on catching the mob cars. Do we have a Gen2 gathering or something? [laugh]

Anyone knows how to get around with a legal R3 exhaust full system? Is it worth to change the whole set to R3 system? How much will the cost be? Where can i get it? And how do i get about to inspection to make sure i got a pass from the LTA? Sorry guys, kinda new and i know i'm asking loads of noob questions... I'm currently using a illegal exhaust and i'm planning to change back to the stock type first as this few weeks TP has been going around very aggressively on catching the mob cars. Do we have a Gen2 gathering or something? [laugh]

Hi bro.

To get a r3 legal exhaust for gen2

Confirm + chop u will never get one brand new.

Unless u got it 2nd hand from fellow gen2 which come with cert.

Yes we do have meet up for gen2 members.

Do look out under Mygen2 at face book.

All the Sgp gen2 members are there.

Multi racial..

Hello people. Is this thread still active?

I've thought of getting a second hand gen 2 manual. But I'm not sure whether to get the 1.3M or 1.6M. I would like to know the specs for the 1.3 & 1.6 model. Sorry I'm a newbie here. I've tried to find on the internet but a lot of them giving mix specs.

Neutral Newbie

Hi,

I have access to huge stock of proton parts that left over when proton company closed in UK. New parts and used from engine components to all others. Also some vehicles for breaking as well. Can you guide me how to sell them? We have parts for models like, SAGA, GEN 2, EXORA, PERDANA,WAJA.

Thank you

Kas

↡ Advertisement