Blow Off Valve for Skoda

Secondhand

Neutral Newbie

Ok.. Ok... I know our beloved Skoda Octavia and Fabia... Maybe not so for Skoda Octavia RS... Dont have turbo. But I itchy wan to ask this question. Can we install BOV in our ride? Add NOS after that? and maybe mod to make short shift? [sly][sly][thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Just wan to know... Can we do like wat i ask in first thread? Finger itchy, person dying to find out can or not... [nod][nod]

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Can we install BOV in our ride?

No way man... No turbo, no BOV... But some cars do and just a matter of noise produce without doing any help to the car...

Add NOS after that?

NOS will depend what configuration require... 8V engine may not be applicable as it's insufficient valve to operate on it... Maybe a few shorts will do...

and maybe mod to make short shift?

Can be done...

Or unless change or upgrade to T/C, then all these can be in place...

Edited by Skodarr

(edited)

die die must hv the "psst, psst, psst" sound. i heard of electronic version attached to yr alarm horn to produce that sound every time u let go the accelerator pedal, but very exp leh. [rolleyes]

Edited by Normal_aspirated

Neutral Newbie

Actually ah... I just wanna add a turbo-charger to the Skoda... Then once the "fire" burns out, I wanna change to bigger BOV. If that "fire" also die, finally I wanna install NOS... [sly][sly]

Can our stock engine handle my pressure? [dizzy]

(edited)

why not try "Need for Speed 2" simulation first, then u will know wat the extreme makeover is and oso see yer engine goes "piang", so as to save yr car the agony............. any gamers here care to comment. [sweatdrop][dizzy][dead]

Edited by Normal_aspirated

Neutral Newbie

Aiyah... NFSU 2 I mod my mitsubishi eclipse until so chio that I wish I could do that to my Skoda sitting in the carpark... Upgrade lvl3 engine, lvl3 ecu,turbo,nos,suspension,brakes... etc... [jawdrop]

U see fire coming out of my exhaust... [sly][sly][thumbsup][inlove][angel][smash]

Neutral Newbie

I don't think so leh... Skoda isn't an American car or import to America... I dont' think skoda will make it to NFSU3... BUT if skoda is in it, bet u that I'll use the car from beginning to end... [thumbsup][thumbsup]

Neutral Newbie

Normal engine can handle all these upgrades with minor mod... Yes, you will need a IvI 3 engine and ECU if you require this kind of mod and HP with even much more TQ...

Neutral Newbie

Erm... So u're saying is... Pocket must be as deep as Grand Canyon or even deeper then can mod like no tomorrow rite?

Neutral Newbie

Yes you are right... Pocket not deep, better don't mod... Or you will end up like me having indian bread for meals...

↡ Advertisement