Bangladeshi Car wash

RadX

'......her begging for some money. ....'

ooooooooooh...after meeting her that day....she look the 'strict' type man....laugh.giflaugh.gifbut really big heart worthumbsup.gif

↡ Advertisement

Your twin brother washed your car for you for free and you still complain? rolleyes.gif

knn...I get him to wash u where the sun dun shine then u noe...and Get Mr Lee to wax that place toolaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

dunno...dun want to noe....and NEVER WANT to FIND OUTlaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

bloody hell...maybe some marketing gimmickunimpressed.gifunimpressed.gif

Supersonic

"..knn...I get him to wash u where the sun dun shine then u noe...and Get Mr Lee to wax that place too..."

i tink he may actually be quite excited at that prospect. tongue.giflaugh.gif

Neutral Newbie

Hi all,

i'm new here, but i'm just gathering some research for potential filming of a profile like bangla car washing.

I would like to ask in the past (think 1995-2000 without the advent of good smart phone techs) when bangla wash cars by car parks, would it be probable for car owners to place money below the wipers for the bangla to "collect" if they dont see them? How would this transaction be like in the past?

I did met up with the bangla washing in my area today, they dont do that nowadays because of complications between them and owners (eg: like rain, strong wind, owners say they put and bangla never collect but maybe they did), so now its alot easier now to deal, just text and both owner and bangla meet to pay.

What i'm asking is if money under wipers would be a probable scenario in the past? would the money be folded? wrapped in paper? Or what are some methods that was used in the past, especially when in the past, it was hard to communicate.

Thanks!

Turbocharged
(edited)

Beginning of each month, the car washer would call the owner to meet him at he car park on a certain day of the week, between 8pm to 10pm when he is carrying out the wash.

Edited by Vinceng

Supersonic

Put cash in an envelope n place on car wiper?? Hahahhaahhaaaaaaa

Ok ok, skool hols is still on. My bad..

↡ Advertisement