Advice needed on Car Vacuum Cleaner!!

Qpik

Supercharged

Hi, newbie here lookg 4 above. Must hv 12V power cord. Appreciate any recommendations.

Also lookg for good wax to bring out the shine on bluish grey ride when he is being discharged fm workshop. [bigcry]

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Get a rechargeable battery operated one. I recommend Black and Decker Dustbuster 9.6.

Why ? You can use it both at home and in your car and is really value for money though it is expensive. But you will need the power to suck dust faster and for those hard to reach areas.

I even use it to catch cockroaches. There is no escape.

Won't roaches build their castle inside ?

Saw one in Carrefour, with rechargeable battery on promotion at $29 or $39 ?! [dizzy] But no brand lah

dun bother.

modify an adapter (15amp plug link to 13amp socket) for use with ur household vacumn cleaner, tap fr MSCP. can finish vacumn in less than 10 mins. once u get all stuff outta ur car. save u plenty of works esp if u hv a 1500W v.c. like mine. cfm super clean.

Supercharged

tks, very difficult 2 tap power source fm MSCP due to no privacy..... MSCP too close 2 HDB. home vacuum cleaner has got great suction but it's just 2 heavy to carry down....btw, wld u be able to recommend a car wax to bring out the shine for bluish grey latio??? prefer to wax it myself....tks, pal

Neutral Newbie

Personally, I don't like the hand-held battery operated ones. When suck the seats, I notice lots of visible fine dust spew out from the exhaust vent back into the car compartment. Like just spreading the fine dusts around inside the car.

Rather like the home vacuum cleaner method as you are sucking the fine dusts OUT of your car. Yes, very hard to find MSCP with activated power point. 4 out of 5 like not activated one leh. How come ah?

simi privacy? I drive to top level boh lang one. set out the floor mat like pinic session.

vacumm quik quik before some1 call HDB to complain n send parking warden lor. muahahahaha. do on sunday better.

ok lah, just park car at level 1 den drive up. not much problem, treat it as exercise lor.

--------

car shine? must prepare lor, claybar surface until smooth smooth, den use "polish"/ "cleaner wax", wipe off with CLEAN cloth. follow by metallic wax, use new cotton cloth to wipe off.

note: all stuff must b swirl-free type. clean cloth is a must for dark color car!

alway use claybar 1st, but dun hv to do it everytime, only mebbe every 6 months or so will do.

becos they switch off the supplies at the storeroom at grd level lor.

they trained to take care of freeloaders like me. muahahahaha. nabeiz, i trained to look for free electric also.

but can find one lah...

Supercharged

Qpik to Apollo n Everyone,

Tks for the great suggestions from the vacuum cleaner to the wax...

My carpark is surrounded by HDB blocks whose living room can look into the carpark [dizzy] ....

Plus hor, neighbours very seow-on, little bit of illegal activities (e.g: pple playing remote-controlled car, badminton, practising stunts on bike on the top floor of the carpark), they will call in the friendly neighbourhood guys in BLUE.....

After reading through, me tot maybe it's good idea to let the professional to do it lah....(very siong [sweatdrop]...mentally tired visually all the running & hiding from HDB officer, police etc)...

Anyone got a tested & tried professional 2 try...Me staying at CCK....Got discount or not hah??

Kum Siah.....

Neutral Newbie

wha which area do u put up man?

better give some warnings to possibly unsuspecting DIY groomers amongst us!

Supercharged

i came across a professional waxing shop in bukit batok...can anyone pt me 2 the correct directns...thanx a million...any disc for MCF newbie who doesn't hv a decal.... [nod]

Neutral Newbie
Won't roaches build their castle inside ?

Saw one in Carrefour, with rechargeable battery on promotion at $29 or $39 ?! [dizzy] But no brand lah

You don't empty your vacuum cleaner ?? You keep long enuf even roaches will die when bathe in dust.