Which Glare Outlet is better??

Blackbird

Neutral Newbie

I have just collected my new babe and seriously looking into a good PPS. Indeed, after much studies, I gathered that GLARE is still probably the best in the market now. Now the important questions.... Which Glare outlet is the better? Would really appreciate those who have 'glared' their car to offer your valuable opinions. I must say that through the product may be good, it still needs a good man to do the job well and of course the service got to be excellent! [laugh]

Cheers

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

hey... i'm also going do glare.. collect ride for abt 3 mths though... wondering the same as to which branch produce better workmanshop? Guess from what i see on forum... most ppl go to AMK one..

AMK. i search here all good experience pointed to AMK. Went there, no regrets.

Try to get their DIY kit for free. The polish is good for removing tough stains so that you no need to go back there for small small stains...

Edited by Osiris

i did my Glare at ubi... not a good place... the place is crowded with cars, white dried up polish everywhere... not a good environment for your car...

you'll drive out with dried glare bits on your paintwork still..

go to other outlets if u want... or another brand altogether...

bro, should have read this forum and check the feedback. ubi one heard very thumbsdown.gif...

AMK one very good to negotiate. e.g. if u want to change bodykit after glare, tell them before glaring, they don't mind glaring those bodykits for free. ubi one will charge to glare those bodykits.

well dude, i found out too late!

i have sorta written off my 6mth old glare liao... i'll prob go back to Zaino when its time...

even then, i find its not that worthwhile now that i've got dings and dents and scratches on my ride... prob better off resraying my ride... hahaha

Neutral Newbie

What do u mean by u found out too late? as in the product or the branch?? which branch u went to? care to elaborate? [:)]

sorry to hear that.

I was surprise to read that u drive off with dried glare bits! But 6 months oni, like that waste money leh...

i found out too late that ubi was a bad place to go to for glare...

personal opinion: even after glare-ing... while the gloss index is up from 83 to 93 units... i find that the shine aint that great.. possibly coz my black paint had specks of red and green mica bits...

aiya... now i sorta write off expensive so-called paint protection treatments liao... those one time $68 deals might serve my purpose well enuff.. hehehe

coz when the first scratch appears on the side of your ride... the perfect vision of your shiny car just goes to hell... hehhehe

u still have the 3x inspections rite?

dun waste it..still go back Glare Ubi lah... hopefully shine drops by 10% and get them to redo for u..tekan them for their poor service!

[lipsrsealed]

Mine oso done at AMK..very satisfied with their service. sometimes i KS wan to do the car spa..but they will tell me my car still very smooth..just do the $6 wash & vaccuum can liao. This kind of sincere service is wat we are looking for. [thumbsup]

i'm not sure how this 3X inspection thing works leh...

every 6 mths, i bring the car back to them to do the gloss meter thing, if it drops enough...then they'll reapply a coat of glare?

its about 6mths liao leh... hmm... [sly]

yes..if they drops by 10%..eg recorded reading is 90..if drop below 80..then they have to redo the whole car for u! [sly] But not too sure if they redo means the same full process during our 1st glare which takes about 4hrs..or just reapply glare only. [rolleyes]

Guess it shd b the full process lah...

mine just went for my 1st inspection..they apply additional glare coating... even thou my shine is still there...infact even higher. maybe i apply additional glare coating very alternate weeks... my reading is even higher than i 1st glared. [;)]

Edited by Blackbeauty