Road blocks along NS Highway

Hensony

Yesterday came back from KL after spending 4 days there.

Haven't driven along North South Highway for quite a while.

On my way to KL (i.e. 27 March), I encountered 4 traffic police road blocks. Luckily, I was a bit apprehensive about speeding initially. Thought of picking up speed after I left Johor state. However, after passing 2 road blocks, I decided to stay within the stipulated speed limit of 110km.

I saw quite a few cars caught for speeding. Including Singapore cars, of course.

The Malaysian TP is definitely trying very hard to curb the speeding problem.

My advice to all bros is don't speed. Unless you have state of the art laser/radar detector cum jammer, it is better to be safe than sorry.

By the way, on my way back from KL, I only encountered 1 road block.

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

It's not only the curbing of speed, if you know what I mean - would love to exchange sories, if you have any. [:p]

But, yes, they're supposed to be pushing on the 'Speed kills' type of campaign over there, too. Also, a jammer-detector won't always help - there are times, according to a well-seasoned business partner (ie, been booked often enough) when they have unmarked cars that travel right on the speed limit and will zap anyone who overtakes them.

Sigh...........

All this means our travelling time to KL will take at least 3 hours.

Better leave home early if you have any appointment at KL.

It's not only the curbing of speed, if you know what I mean - would love to exchange sories, if you have any. [:p]

But, yes, they're supposed to be pushing on the 'Speed kills' type of campaign over there, too. Also, a jammer-detector won't always help - there are times, according to a well-seasoned business partner (ie, been booked often enough) when they have unmarked cars that travel right on the speed limit and will zap anyone who overtakes them.

Neutral Newbie

Thinking of my maiden trip on NS to Malacca but is quite worried abt the "abang"s on the NS road stopping me... heard from friend they stop you also even though you do not speed. Is that true? How does the TP know if you are speeding? Do they hide in the bush with a speed camera to prove to you when you are stopped?

Appreciate comments.

THANKS!

Have to stop somehow right? Can meet U at the end of the top speed stretch [:p]

You would have to wait though [laugh][laugh] It would take some time [:|]

Maybe can go so fast the speed cam will topple over (like the Pug 406 TAXI!) [laugh]

Then you should go first..so that i wouldnt be caught [laugh]

No lah, Guyver can go first. His BBS sure stun any cops on the highway at 200km/h! [dizzy]

Oh yes of course [pirate]

But paiseh to make him wait for us [crazy]

↡ Advertisement