Grand Turismo 4 comments

XLR8

Hi to all, I just bought the PS2 game GT4 and guess what? GOT SKODA! Nah, I wish. Tan ku ku..wait long long.. [:(]

Damn, got all the car brands except Skoda. Got Audi, VW and even SEAT! But no Skoda.. Haiz...is Skoda so unpopular till this extent? They can include VRS or 1.8T mah. Superb also can. Even Chevrolet, Lancia and now Hyundai but why no Skoda??? Boooooring..... [:|]

Edited by Relak
↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Yes indeed... Soon or later Skoda will slower face out of the Singapore Car market if the agent is not going to do anything... Then, it's time for us to make discussion what is our next ride when the time is up...

Hmmm... I bought the game...but haven't really tried out myself... lots of sites out there list skoda in the game.... maybe they decided to drop the car out last min [:/]

Wah sounds so fun. But i haven't gotten myself a game console for donkey years. The last one i had was a sega 8bit. Sigh...

I don't think i'll get used to playing a console game because of its controller. I'm so used to using keyboard keys to play my games. [cool][cool]

I still prefer NFS U2 ... action lots faster...more fun... gets your adrenalin pumping...

GT series... the car moves seems to be going at 50km/h even though the speedo reads otherwise [:p]

No Xbox leh.. only got PC. Worse still my game is from you-know-where kind. Cannot play online. Didn't try to crack it also [:p]

Neutral Newbie

Hey Guys,

I am playing it on PS2...hmmm...all in different platform...

So what is your most powerful rides now??

Mine is the TT...currently trying to tune up the Rex...

Also has a MX-5...for handling...but RWD so can feel the oversteel easily...

I've completed the game when i was back SG last dec. I personally love the handling of the Peugeot 206. I also have a supped up skyline and evo. Just for the fun of it. Basically top speed is in excess of 360km/h on drag races.

Try racing against those street cars more often. You must try to win 3-4 straight races against them. Then the game will give you some special upgrade eg. Wide bodykit, engine upgrades, ECU upgrade, Rims upgrade etc..

Have fun!!! [thumbsup][thumbsup]

The Skyline is still the best car in the game to me [thumbsup]

I have several cars for different races...Evo, TT, etc. Then realised that Skyline could take anyone on in any type of race and come out on top [:p]

↡ Advertisement