BMW Z4 Roadster

Herz22

As long can make heads turn when zoom down Orchard road.... [sly]. The cockpit looks neat and sleek...and do agree about the E46.

Cool facts about the Z4

- 3L version does 0-100 in under 6s (if manual transmission)

- top speed is 155mph (limited)

- It has EPS (not ESP) Electric Power Steering

- comes with DTC - Dynamic Traction Control and DSC (Dynamic Stability Control)... something woefully missing from the Z3!

- those headlights....they are Bi-xenon!

[thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup]

I like how the muscular design was carried forward from the Xcoupe concept car....very stylish... very Schwarzenegger [thumbsup]

Overall....the roadster to set the new standards for all roadsters....boxster included! [nod]

Neutral Newbie

PML has started taking orders already... 2.5l goes for 185K while 3l is much more...

Will be expected here early next year! [cool]

Got the price mixed up... [:p] I know that the M3 Cabrio is more or almost the same price as the 7 series..??? Why huh? [confused]

hmm..

I guess BMW M3 is the BMW "sport" version. M3 0-100km/h is about 5sec. I wonder what is M5 specs? I think M3 displacement is about 3244cc. In straight road, a lot of supercar has to respect M3.

cheers

sucker!

The M3 has a stonking engine that's why.....

An M3 (like the M5) is a Premium-Premium car (2x the premium)

first premium is for german car.....

second premium is for the tuning that went into the car, and the performance that comes from it.

The "value for money" is definitely not there....since the OMV diff and price diff do not add up, especially when compared to a standard 3 series.

But who counts money when one can afford a 300,000 car!

It's not like the rich bloke has to bargain for the car....asking for a discount...free sunshade...free Vkool.

Sports Car buyers just decide that they want a German car this year....Italian car the next....maybe a Japanese one the following year.....

.... [;)]

M3 - 3.2L In-line-Six generating 343 bhp and 355nm

M5 - 5L V8 engine generating 400 bhp and 500 nm

both do 0 to 100 in about 5s.... M5 4.8, M3...about there as well, depending on the driver....weather...road conditions (wet,dry)

Neutral Newbie
For 185K is a steal [sly] ....I tot they would price it 200K like their M3 cabro.

That's the launch price at Motorshow. The PML parts department guy said after show, ze price will then go up! Said he saw a guy browsing around and looking at the Z4. When told how much, ie 185K, he whipped out his cheque book and booked one! Money does grow on trees... [:/]

'.......Money does grow on trees..."

and all I ask for is a bush!!! [bigcry][bigcry][bigcry]

Yep...I know of a few who have placed orders al!!! [sly]