Klasse AIO good for your Window Screens

Marcostan

Yesterday 26 March 2005. 39 Rav4 from Rav4 Expedition were convoy to JB national park for a semi-offroad event. When we arrived there, some of my follow R4E's members come to question me why my front screen is so clean & clear? At first I duno what they mean but after I went to see their rides and I found out all of their front screen were so dirty with full of dust & mud.

They asked me what did I applied, any RainX, Glass Treatment....etc. For what I know I only apply the Klasse AIO on all the window screens and it was 4 weeks before.

So I believed this is the effect of the Klasse AIO and I proof it can help your Screen keep the dust away. [thumbsup][thumbsup]

For those Klasse Users please do try to AIO your Screen. [sunny]

MarcosTan

Toyota Rav4

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

yeap, I second that. AIO does keep yr glass cleaner, as would Z2 pro.

hehe maybe got extra kilat ppl even go use SG after AIO.

Havent tried any others on my glass though.

As for judder, it can be solved by a few squirts of wiper wash but you obviously cannot use homemade with even a teaspoon of dishwashing detergent.

The best around is the Sonax wiper fluid aid. I think it is a small bottle of pink liquid. Quite hard to find though I did see a few shops in Malaysia selling the stuff.

As for judder, it can be solved by a few squirts of wiper wash but you obviously cannot use homemade with even a teaspoon of dishwashing detergent.

The best around is the Sonax wiper fluid aid. I think it is a small bottle of pink liquid. Quite hard to find though I did see a few shops in Malaysia selling the stuff.

Genie47, so wiper wash should be either clean water or with recommended wiper aid and definitely not mix of dishwashing detergent?