A new ride and a bump...

Domino

Neutral Newbie

But not on my lovely Aveo luckily [sweatdrop]

After picking up my Aveo5 last week, the same day I happily walked across to Parkway Parade near my house to go and buy car detailing kit. (near mah, plus i guess I've been using legs for so many years, more used to it than driving)

Suay suay tripped while crossing overhead bridge (must be so excited until cannot walk properly) and caught my big toenail on the step, and the whole nail kenna ripped off the skin [bigcry] [bigcry] [bigcry] Had to go operate and doctor cut the whole nail off... now for at least one month have to bandage my big toe, until the wound heals... [:/]

My dad say its because I le4 ji2 shen1 bei1 (out of extreme joy grows tragedy). Sigh... Anyway it's my right foot, so I'm extremely light-footed while driving now. Just right for running in the car I guess...

Will post pix (of my red Aveo, not my red toe) once I get the chance.

↡ Advertisement

[laugh][laugh][laugh]

Farnie encounter.. Good for running in.. [thumbsup]

congrats on getting your ride [;)] , get well soon [thumbsup] , and quickly post pics!!! [inlove][inlove]

ps: what's the diff between an aveo and aveo5? [:p]

Neutral Newbie

Humm....only factory fitted remote alarm key...so call keyless entry. other than that no difference in interior or engine.

Neutral Newbie

Thanks guys... heh now I everyday wear slippers to work. Paired with my shirt and long pants, my colleagues say I look very a-pek [:|]

Aveo5 front headlights are one-piece.. which looks more "fierce" [sly] , that's about it appearance-wise. Also, the OMV is almost $1,000 higher according to my SE... shiok man, that means parf will be more, and I guess partly offsets the $1,000 extra for those who paid for Aveo5 vs Aveo.

Oh, there's also the remote-locking key, which is very convenient. Now I can't imagine what it would be like to have to insert key into lock whenever I want to open the door...good for lazy ppl [thumbsup]

Car is SFS9xxx... just missed the SFT. Which is ok lah, cos I think SFT sounds abit like S-o-FT.. bought 4D on weekend but nvr win... Today must buy again, cos always got hope one [sunny]