'Tio' 'saman' or not?

Brock

I was just standing next to my car along double yellow line when suddenly TP whizzed past and stopped in front of a car in front of mine. He got off and started writing at great speed. There were 4 more other cars behind me as well. Of course I immediately got in and drove off. But can't shake this feeling whether I 'tio' or not...

↡ Advertisement

if the position that he's standing can see your car plate nos, then tio liao. congrats. [laugh] cause u said he stood in front of another car.

if from that position cannot see your car plate nos then never tio .. congrats x 2 [laugh]

well by right he should have put the summon on the windscreen of the first car

Botak,

Thanks for the heads up. Didn't know such a site exists. Much appreciated.

Neutral Newbie

Wa how come going to this website got the same feeling as going to www.singaporepools.com?

Well you know, your heart suddenly pounds faster...

Wa how come going to this website got the same feeling as going to www.singaporepools.com?

Well you know, your heart suddenly pounds faster...

The difference is that when you go singaporepool, you want the number to come out...whereas here you pray hard you dont know to see the number appearing.. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

So how check alreadi..."Woo Teo Bo" ( Got Ganna )??

Peace BRo [angel]

Actually its the duty of the TP to summon when they see some illegal parking, or esle they w be caught not performing their duty. But there is a softer side of it. In this case he might be taking his time to scribble some blank words on his pad and buy time for u to drive off...

Botak,

Don't worry. If I kena, I will write in. Honestly, I was actually going to close and put my baby daughter's pram in the boot and put wifey and baby daughter in rear seats at that time. But I 'kia' so quickly drove off first. Got reason so shouldn't really be worried. [;)]

how come the tp so unfriendly. I thought only those cisco or out source scotter people do this kinda fast fast pass sentence, tok later kinda thing. I kena before, the tp just ride up next to my car and knock knock on the window, indicate that i should move off.

Agree that it's the duty of the TP to summon when they see some illegal parking....but in this case he didn't break the rules which state that it's only an offense if the car is unattended while stopping along the double yellow lines.

↡ Advertisement