Air-Con Compressor Spoilt

Chucky88

How does Ah Huat from MC looks like so I can straight go to him instead of the other mech?

• Praise 1

A brand new original compressor cost about $300+ include discharge and suction pipe. Hyundai and Kia use Denso compressor. I bought at KB Autobay top storey.

You can go JB a get it installed lor.

I installed myself ...... heeee

You bought brand new denso for 300+, could you PM me the shop name in case I need to replace mine. Thanks.

I forgot the name heee ...... really.

It is at the Roof floor of KB Auto Bay. Very very prominent one, they got 2, 3, 4 shops at the roof level.  If you see the sky, you are on the right floor.

I remember I called name by name until one guy said, YES, we sell. But we sell by mountains in MOQ 1000pcs.

He then go on to give a phone number to call .........

I am that desperate.

I go check if I can find the receipt lor

You bought brand new denso for 300+, could you PM me the shop name in case I need to replace mine. Thanks.

Try this:

https://www.sgcarmart.com/directory/merchant.php?MID=13714

Information
spacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gifaddress_icon.png 1 Kaki Bukit Avenue 6 #02-09 Autobay @ Kaki Bukit S(417883) (map) spacer.gifspacer.gifopentime_icon.png 8.30am - 6.30pm (Mon - Sat) spacer.gifspacer.gifphone_icon.png 67465618

• Praise 1

I forgot the name heee ...... really.

It is at the Roof floor of KB Auto Bay. Very very prominent one, they got 2, 3, 4 shops at the roof level. If you see the sky, you are on the right floor.

I remember I called name by name until one guy said, YES, we sell. But we sell by mountains in MOQ 1000pcs.

He then go on to give a phone number to call .........

I am that desperate.

I go check if I can find the receipt lor

Regardless you could dig it out or not, I have to thank you first. Denso compressor cost about 700plus at least, some could be more. Mine has a bit of noise when idling, thought of replacing it. I dont like to wait till a part is completely kaput.
↡ Advertisement