YEAH!!! NEW FRONT SUSPENSIONS FOR GEN2 OWNERS!!

Sei_fei_loh

Hi to all GEN 2 drivers out there.

From my uncle, he received a call from PROTON SINGAPORE to replace the 'noisy' front suspension.

I haf called up PROTON and verified that they would change mine during my 10k servicing.

Aint sure if they called u, but no harm calling them. GOod deal leh.. hehe. new suspensions. i dun seem to have problem with mine but will go for more hard cornerings before changing. d: >

btw.. hw many gen2 owners here??

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Yes, if you're driving a Proton Gen-2, do give Proton Singapore at 68970500 for an appointment for the new replacement front shock absorbers. (FOC) If you open your bonnet and if you still can see the nut on the top suspension mount, then it's confirmed that you're shock absorbers need replacements.

Once again, do give Proton Singapore a call to verify.

Happy motoring. [cool]

Neutral Newbie

You are right. Proton Singapore are replacing the front shock absorbers (FOC) but only for the early batch (most properly b4 SFT batch). You can also do the change at Leng Kee Tel 64725005, overall takes around 1.5 hrs for the work to be done (according to them). Need to call in to make appointment. Earliest appt. will be next Tuesday, book my appt. already. [:p]

↡ Advertisement