Proton Wira below $40K!

Caaa

Clutched

Just received calls from my friend - Wira 1.3M $39,988!shocked.gif Looks like now more and more car price moving below $40K markbounce2.gifbounce1.gifbounce2.gifbounce1.gif

thumbsup.gif

↡ Advertisement

Clutched

Dunno whether is another Picanto or Accent's method? But it seems that some of them got the COE last round shocked.gif, is that means that COE is coming downtongue.gifbounce1.gifbounce2.gifbounce1.gifbounce2.gif

Clutched

I think dwn the rd...no prob getting tis ride below 40k...si COE's going 'south'.. [:)]

If COE is going south, it will be temporary.

It will shoot up North past outerspace once the upcoming General Elections scheduled for late this year is over.

Clutched
I think dwn the rd...no prob getting tis ride below 40k...si COE's going 'south'.. smile.gif

Agreed. This is probably for those who not in the hurry, can wait for a whiletongue.gif

Clutched

the car alredi quite 'plain' liao...I think a 'south-wards' COE will affect the pricing... [:)]

bro, side track abit ... u ever encounter that when u try to eject the CD out from ur HU, the face will not flip down and CD cant eject? and when u try to tilt the face upward, u cant??

Neutral Newbie

Very attractive, for a car with high modding capacity at a economical price tag. You can almost find all possibilities across the causeway.thumbsup.gif

Clutched

Is attractive but not for me as I am stuck with my current rideshakehead.gif, need to top up if trade in. But I learn that price only valid for weekend so presume no more availableunsure.gif.

One thing quite good that my friend wnet to ask over the weekend, they are at least "honest" enough to tell that the price is non-guarantee and would only get the COE if it fallsnod.gifthumbsup.gif so it is meant for those who want to tikum and not in the hurry to change / buy carsmile.gif. Guarantee price is $41K ($2k more), but it is still cheap as compare to last price of $43K.flowerface.gif

For those 1st time buyer, this is a good offerwink.gif other model like Accent, picanto also selling around same price but I think Wira got bigger spacenod.gif, only a bit dated on the designdizzy.gif

Neutral Newbie

humm...interesting to nod tat for abt 40k can get a new car...but i'm more incline to an suv or mpv now.

Clutched

I think kia Caren also selling cheap - $59999thumbsup.gif! but must check with them the detail, dun be my friend who kenna BS by them that $39K picanto "good chance" to get COE end up COE drop also never get, and the bid amount is furious.gif.

Good luck!thumbsup.gif

Wira 1.3M guaranteed COE price is S$41,988 (not S$41,000).

No sports rims or other freebies given.

At the S$39,988 price, you will get car only if Cat A COE falls to S$15,000

Clutched
Wira 1.3M guaranteed COE price is S$41,988 (not S$41,000).

No sports rims or other freebies given.

At the S$39,988 price, you will get car only if Cat A COE falls to S$15,000

Oh so they told you the bidding pricerolleyes.gif? Not bad huh, my friend says the Se keep telling they dunno how much proton will bid but sure try their very bestsweatdrop.gif so very best is actually $15Knod.gif Any chance for COE to go down another two K in 6 bids time?confused.gif Anyway, if at this price can get, per year depreciation is less than $4k, i presume?confused.gif

↡ Advertisement