Klasse AIO vs. Fusso 9 Mths (or Soft99 combi)

Southpark2000

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Comments?

I have been using Fusso since day one without any wax.

Thinking of using Klasse AIO combined with Fusso. Where got sell besides KlasseSG? 1L one...$$$?

My other alternative is to use:

- Hi-shampoo to strip wax and miscellaneous

- Apply Kizz Clear

- Fusso

- Wax (Optional)

Thanks

Southpark

The Dude

Klasse AIO

----------

- Acrylic

- Does everything --> remove oxidation, minor swirls, old wax, and other surface blemishes

- Expensive

Fusso 9 mths

------------

- PTFE (Teflon)

- Super easy (apply - if kilat a bit, buff when dry)

- Cheap

Edited by Southpark2000
↡ Advertisement

I think AIO will remove anything under it. Hence if u wan to use Fusso 9 Months, use it after AIO. As for SG, I think AIO as base should be adequate. Not sure if there will any bonding issue if u apply the AIO + Fusso + SG combi but it is sure time consuming.

If I were u, I will do the following:

1. Wash

2. Clay

3. Polish with swirl/scratch remover like Scratch-X (if there are swirls and scratches)

4. AIO

5. SG

6. Wax

Neutral Newbie

Seems to be out of stock everywhere......the blue colour version of fusso 9 mths

anyone here wants to sell their bottle?.........

Stamford - I last saw it 2 weeks back.

Autobacs ran out liao.

12 mths still ard. I have a bottle - fresh unused F7....anyone wants?

Southpark

The Dude

An update.

I am now using Autoglym SRP + EGP as a base. I then top it off with Fusso 12 mths (hard paste). [sweatdrop]

Works like a charm....

Southpark

The Dude

Wow tats a lot of work. I onli EGP oredi dizzy.gif...... Tried the Fusso 90days spray yday afternoon. I found that it would not haze. Or am I suppose to leave it longer before I buff it off??

After I spray and spread with the cloth provided, I dont see much or anything left behind to buff off confused.gif

However did notice that not much shine comes with it, based on my limited experience with EGP.

1 thing to consider; the car body wasnt totally cool but just warm. Would tis actually compromise the effect? Or it tat Fusso is meant just to protect and not to help with the shine??

F7 is the new packaging if not wrong. But cant remember whether was it the 7 or 9 mths has cleaner in it but not the 12 mths.

In fact I was looking for the speed bullet range from Fusso but could find at Autobacc or Stamford thus settle for the Fusso 90days.unimpressed.gif

Cant find time to go down to concorde leh. According to Soft99 website it says that the speed bullet thingy is meant for quick action. Not sure abt durability n effectiveness thus wanna try cos EGP is too time consuming.

(edited)

[reply]

Wow tats a lot of work. I onli EGP oredi dizzy.gif...... Tried the Fusso 90days spray yday afternoon. I found that it would not haze. Or am I suppose to leave it longer before I buff it off??

Was only on EGP but guess psychologically, having been on Fusso for quite a while and been protecting my car quite well.....decided to top the EGP with Fusso sweatdrop.gif

Thankfully, I did it over two weekends....1st weekend SRP+EGP. 2nd weekend, Fusso....

Liked Fusso esp. for the beading effect as the droplets are huge as opposed to the small size of droplets on EGP. Reasoning is that bigger dropplets take more time to dry up as opposed to smaller dropplets. Conceiveably, we don't have time to every hr go and clean car, remove water to prevent watermarks.... sweatdrop.gif

[reply]

After I spray and spread with the cloth provided, I dont see much or anything left behind to buff off confused.gif

Dunno abt the spray version...will check and revert when I visit Autobac / Stamford this weekend....using my half-past 6 Chinese to decipher Jap instructions..... hur.gif

[reply]

However did notice that not much shine comes with it, based on my limited experience with EGP.

Might be due to method of application as above.

Oso, I read somewhere that PTFE / Teflon (which is what Fusso is) is actually opaque as opposed to arcylic (which is what SRP + EGP & Klasse twins really are) which is transparent....

(NB: that article was referring to solids - was comparing properties of pharma bottles made from these various chemicals: arcylic, PTFE, PVC, etc....)

Shinewise, I think Fusso is less than EGP though not as much....then again, maybe my car is silver - cannot see.....

Southpark

The Dude

Edited by Southpark2000

[reply]

Liked Fusso esp. for the beading effect as the droplets are huge as opposed to the small size of droplets on EGP. Reasoning is that bigger dropplets take more time to dry up as opposed to smaller dropplets. Conceiveably, we don't have time to every hr go and clean car, remove water to prevent watermarks.... sweatdrop.gif

I agree that EGP create a very fine droplets effect.

Sorie dont quite understand, but wont the watermark be evident regardless of size of water droplet? blush.gif Not veri well versed on tis topic. Can u explain more or hv u already experience tat form of "saving" ?

Tks!

Use web language translator to translate jap to english....easier to understand...

I've posted the link i used to translate in the soft99 rocks thread.

[reply]

I agree that EGP create a very fine droplets effect.

Sorie dont quite understand, but wont the watermark be evident regardless of size of water droplet? blush.gif Not veri well versed on tis topic. Can u explain more or hv u already experience tat form of "saving" ?

Errm....relatively newbie to detailing as well...so I cld be wrong

My reasoning is this:

- Watermarks are created when contaminated water dries up onto the car.

- A small puddle of water dries faster than a large puddle of water. Goes back to idea of surface area.

- Area covered by puddles of water (the beads) is fixed (the car body).

Therefore, given a fixed area, I rather have bigger puddles of water (big beads) than small beads since they won't dry up as fast therefore causing watermarks. Not sure if you have seen the Fusso beading effect after rain. Avg size is 10 - 20 cent coin, with a height of 0.5 - 1 cm....

Recently drove thru rain in the evening and was lazy to do a wipe. Left the Fusso beading there overnight and next morning, the 1/2 of the beading still there....

Southpark

The Dude

[reply]

Use web language translator to translate jap to english....easier to understand...

I've posted the link i used to translate in the soft99 rocks thread.

Thanks. Where can I find the instructions? they seem to only have promo material on their webbie... unsure.gif

Some things I decipher one.... e.g., "5 ~ 10 xia; 10 ~ 20 dong" = allow dry for 5 - 10 min for summer and 10 - 20 min for autumn / winter.... ie. wait for haze

Southpark

The dude

Its jap...but then again using the translator, u can read it in english....

I think its under how to? cant remember...u have to look around a bit.

Then again....i think the instructions are minimal...like wash, dry, apply.

I tried using dunno which web translation on the soft99 web, cut & paste n found not much info. Mainly just wash->dry->apply->wipe off..... Did email them but they have not replied; the last time they refer me to concordeauto but they're just as .....lipsrsealed.gif

If the shine not there might eventually switch to Klasse once my exisiting stock finish.

But if I dont hv to wait so long to buff might still be ok to wax with authentic series.

↡ Advertisement